Author's note

⤖ description ⬻

Beauty comes with a price.

ROSA is a beautiful young lady at 22 years of age. Independence was never a choice for her; she was born and raised to be a wife. She thought she would be ready when the time came.

She was not.

FLAVIO is a dangerous soul. At 26 years of age, he goes out in search of a wife, but just that: a wife. Not a companion. Not a friend. The Wife would bear his children and carry on his name, carry on his legacy.

When Flavio impregnates Rosa in a whirlwind of passion and heat, Rosa sees no future for her unborn child. So, in a desperate attempt to give her child the life she never had, she runs away from Flavio. In her absence, Flavio goes insane. He tears down every wall and person to find her—find what was his.

The beauty of love is not its conventionality—for it is turmoil that passion builds upon, after all. The beauty of love is what can be found within.

And Flavio will not go without.

warning

This book is mature, unedited, and fictionate. Any resemblances to reality are purely coincidental. The characters do not reflect the authors. There is sexual assault—which the authors recognize. Do not spread hate.

reading settings

Read however you please. As long as you enjoy :)

important note

This is cowritten by @bobrossofwriting and @SofiaBelova3. As it is posted to the former's account, please spread some love and give the latter a follow <3, that is if you enjoy the book.

please

Comment if you notice any mistakes. The authors will go back through and edit the chapters over time, so the feedback and suggestions are very welcome.

thank you

For taking your time to read this. We promise not to disappoint—your desires will be fulfilled and hearts broken. Now, without further ado, enjoy.