Part One:

New Year Resolutions:

Demi's POV:
Tomorrow's New Years Eve and my family and I are having a party. Everyone I love is going to be there. Selena, Marissa, the Jo bros, Dallas, Maddie, etc. But there's one person who I really want to be there, whom I have fallen in love with but haven't had the courage to tell her. It's my best friend y/n. But my New Years resolution is to tell her that I love her and hopefully she feels the same way. I am going to text her and invite her to the party.
(Demi-D & y/n- Y)
D-Hey y/n! I was wondering if you would like to come over tomorrow for a party at my house! I really want you to be there! ;)
Y- Of course I will be there silly! I would never miss a chance to see you ;)
D- Great can't wait! :)
Y- Me either see you tomorrow! ;) love you
D-Love you too
If only she knew how I loved her.

Y/n POV:
Tomorrow's New Year's Eve and I don't have any plans. Well no midnight kiss for me. Watching the ball drop and getting drunk on my couch just like every other year. I really wish I could spend New Years with my best friend Demi. We tell each other everything, like EVERYTHING... But I haven't told her that I am in love with her I don't want to lose her. Speaking of Demi I just got a text from her.
D-Hey y/n! I was wondering if you would like to come over tomorrow for a party at my house! I really want you to be there! ;)
Y- Of course I will be there silly! I would never miss a chance to see you ;)
D- Great can't wait! :)
Y- Me either see you tomorrow! ;) love you
D-Love you too

Tomorrow's the night the night I tell her "I love you". What's going to happen will I lose her or will I be able to make her mine.