Part Two:

The next day
-------------------------
Y/n POV

Today is the day. New Years Eve, the day of the party, but most importantly the day I tell Demi how I really feel about her. I am so nervous. I don't want to lose her as my best friend but I also can't hide these feelings anymore. I called my friends Amy and Reagan over to help me pick out a perfect outfit! Finally!!! I found this blue low cut dress that goes to mid thigh and shows just enough cleavage and hugs my curves perfectly! It was actually one that Demi had bought me for my birthday. Crap! It is 5:15 and I have to be there by 7. I quickly hop into the shower do my hair and makeup. I put my dress on and I look in the mirror. I look pretty damn hot! I grab my purse and leave it is 7:10 great I'm late, as always! Hopefully I can still win Demi over!

Demi's POV:
I've been waiting for this day to come! Today the family has been running around getting everything prepared the appetizers and desserts are out. The noise makers and fireworks set. Now time for me to get ready! I decide on this silver sparkly dress that comes up to mid thigh and makes my ass look fantastic! But when doesn't it! It's 7:15 and y/n still isn't here... What if she isn't coming. What if she figured it out.... Just as all these thoughts were running through my head I was snapped out of my thoughts with a tap on my shoulder.... It was Y/n. "hello! Demi! You okay there you were starring off into space" "ya hahaha I'm just excited for the new year!" I looked at the clock and it was 8:52 how long was I daydreaming?! Anyways y/n looked absolutely perfect. I love that dress. Wait! I bought y/n that dress for her birthday!!!!! I wonder if she knew that?

Normal POV:

As the clock was counting down from 10 both Demi and y/n we nervous about what was about to happen. The clock was counting down 10...9...8... Demi and y/n were searching frantically for each other 7...6...5... They saw each other from across the room 4...3...2... And finally as the clock hit 12. Demi and y/n looked into each other's eyes and said what they had been meaning to say for the longest time "I Love You!" Both shocked at what just happened someone bumped y/n into Demi and Demi lifted y/n's chin with other finger and lifted her eyes to meet hers and leaned in. The moment there lips touched they created fireworks of their own!

Please leave comments and give me ideas of how I can make things better or if I should keep writing or not. 🙏🙏

Stay Strong💕