Unexpected

Cheyenne Advin already planned her future. It's all set and step by step she'll get there. She is very confident, passionate and certain to her dreams.

She's a vlogger. Her first video went viral because of her beauty and that day her career started as vlogger. She received lots of email requesting to collab with Ricci Luzan the famous heartthrob student athlete from the well-known and prestigious university in the Philippines located in Central Luzon who is also a vlogger but she refused to  do collab to all of them. She don't wanna collaborate with someone who is super far from her and she's not vlogging to be fame she vlog to gain money in her own to support her studies and needs because she's independent since her both parents abandon her when she is still young.

She's an orphan girl. Since she is an orphan girl she believed that if you plan it ahead of time it will happen with the Lords guidance, challenges are expected for you to test how strong your patience and determination is, to conquer your dreams.

Come and accompany me to see if Cheyenne can conquer her dreams without sweating or will she embrace her unplanned happenings that happened to her life over her dreams?

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are product of the author's imagination or use of fictitious manner only. Any resemblance to the characters living or dead or in events are purely coincidence only.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Chenauxx