Chapter 1-Wrong Approach

A/N= Everything here is strictly mine. The storyline, plot, thumbnail, and my own creative thinking/writing. The original art in the thumbnail is not mine(obvi) but I did create the thumbnail as I do all my other stories/one-shots. keep in mind this had mature content/language so please read with caution. Also please know this is a story of fiction, not real life so don't take the story or the things that happen in it to heart. I love every single member and respect them as you should too. Please enjoy reading. Thank you

I give absolutely NO ONE permission to use my work

"Taehyung! Why the fuck is the water bill not paid!?"

 Yoongi's voice echos through the big house, his face red with anger, looking for his boyfriend. He had sent Tae to pay the bill 2 days ago and yet the water is ice cold and Yoongi is pissed off. 'He can never do things on his own. So irresonsible.' Yoongi thought as he finally made his way downstairs to the living, standing in front of his boyfriend who was watching tv, his arms crossed. 

Tae looks at yoongi confused as to why he was mad. He tried thinking if he did something wrong but nothing was coming to mind. "Are you fucking death!?!? Why is the water cold, WHEN I FUCKING SENT YOU TO PAY THE DAMN THI-" Yoongi was cut off as Taehyung harshly took a hold of Yoongi's shoulders, and slammed him against the wall. 

"Who the FUCK do you think you're talking to" Yoongi gulp at Taehyung's now foul mood. He knew to never raise let alone curse at him and now he was in deep shit. "You know, I'm getting really fucking tired of your attitude and you thinking you could talk to me anyway you want." Taehyung turned yoongi around and quickly bent yoongi over, pulling his pant's and boxers down in the process, his tight pink hole on full display.

Tae undid his belt, slamming his huge dick into yoongi's hole, the older letting out a loud groan of pain as he wasn't even stretched or lubed making it hurt 10 times worse. Taehyung started thrusting into Yoongi at a hard and fast.

Yoongi felt like his ass was on fire, and yet he couldn't help but love the burn. He wanted more, and Tae knew it as his thrust picked up and he stared sucking harshly on Yoongi's neck leaving harsh marks.

"P-please tae". Yoongi pain was now fading away and he loved the feeling, wanting even more. His hands flat on the wall while he was being pounded into. Tae's thrust only getting stronger each second,he wanted to teach yoongi a lesson and Yoongi knew it all to well.

"Don't mm you ever fucking ah mm raise your voice at me" Yoongi whimpered at Tae's words.He always liked pissing his younger boyfriend off since the outcome was always rough sex but he would never learn his lesson because his attitude would get worse and worse. He wasn't just to blame though, Tae always needed help or guidance and was so dependant on Yoongi.

Yoongi knees fell to the floor once Tae had come inside of him and pulled out watching it now leak from his hole to the wooden floor of the living room. 

-Tae p.o.v-

Watching my fucked out boyfriend panting on the floor, dripping with my cum always filled my soul. He was so beautiful. I guess I let my anger get the best of me and went to heard seeing how he can't even stand up. I picked him up and cuddle up with him on my lap.

"I'm sorry for being so careless.." He sighed,"It's okay, I guess I am sorry for raising my voice at you and cursing. It wasn't nice." I sat there smiling. Yoongi always hated apologizing but I was happy he was this time.

We sat there both in silence. Not an uncomfortable one, but not a good one either. Neither of us wanted to say what needed to be said. Our relationship was getting more rocky and we can't just keep having sex to avoid the conversation that needs to be had...We need help.

We gotta call Jin and Namjoon...

Not edited cuz I'm a lazyyy mochiman