7. Few minutes alone

~a small fluff moment~

Third person P.O.V
___________________
Three days have past since and they have gotten farther away from The Aanbod tribe and The Dark Forest, and during those three days Y/N has gotten a little closer to Kirishima.
Bakugou didn't really want to develop a relationship with his prize since he didn't care and also more problems to deal with if she finds out that their lieing to get her to come with them who knows what she will do, like not heal his tribe at all and leave them to die.
That was something he did not want, his top priority is his tribe and the only thing he cares about right now.
While their walking Y/N looks up at the sky and concern builds up in her face.

"What's wrong Y/N."

Kirishima asked, when she was about to say Bakugou interupted her.

"It's gonna rain shitty hair."

And with that, thunder can be heard and small little sprinkles can be felt.

"Oh, well I can go and try and find some shelter."

"Fine, but be quick."

"Be careful Kirishima."

"Ok, I'll be right back, try not to kill each other."

Then Kirishima left to go find shelter since he is a dragon it's faster for him.

Silence....awkward silence.

Now that Y/N thought about this, this is actually the first time she's alone with Bakugou, minus the kids they played with, she looked up at a dense tree starting to feel the rain coming down hard and a thought came to mind.

"We can sit under there while we wait for kirishima."

"Tch."

Was the only sound he made as he followed her under the tree quickly.

Silence...rain...

"So, where you from?"

He looks at her then out in the raining forest.

"A place."

"A place?"

"Yes, now shut up."

She chuckles then quiets down as she hears thunder in the back ground.

"Is this place in the mountains?"

"If I tell you, will you shut up."

"Yes." He looks at her and sees she's smiling at him, he raises an eyebrow then looks back out at the rain.

"Tch, I'm from Masqukolian."

"Oh, so your a Maskolian?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Nope, just never thought I'd meet one of your people, I heard they're warriors, and don't like any newcomers or intruders, Masqukolian, that's north from here right."

"Yeah."

He looks back at her then looks to the ground.

"You already know what I am, so most likely you know where I'm from anyways you told me so I'll shut up."

It quiets again and returns to the sound of rain getting harder small drops falling through the shelter hitting some parts of their body.

Bakugou looks back at her then at the ground again.

"I know your Lunokadian, but I don't know where they lived exactly."

He goes back to looking her.

"Oh, well we're from a small secluded area in the mountains somewhere south or East."

"How do you know this, have you gone back?"

"No, Adaha told me, the stream that carried me was coming from either south or east but probably more closer to south,  loser to the mountains."

"A stream carried you?"

"Yeah, I was around 4 when I lost my tribe, and the last thing I remember was being carried down a river and waking up in Adaha's tribe."

Bakugou didn't want to pry for he thought it was a sensitive subject to you, but he didn't hear sadness in your words when you spoke of it, so he kept going.

"How did you lose them?"

"Probably a forest fire or an attack, I don't remember much but there was fire."

Silence...

"So, what's Masqukolian like? I have never been there."

"It's hot"

"Is it like in the desert?"

"Yeah, in the mountain region part of the desert."

"I see, But you don't seem fazed by the different weathers here for someone who lives in the desert."

"That's Because I don't fucking stay cooped up like some other fucking extra."

"Hey!, I don't stay cooped up either I go places."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He continues to stare at her sarcastically.

"Ok, fine, I don't go many places, but that's because you don't have people hunting you."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

"Hmph, maybe."

That was the last thing she said until a Loud struck of lighting is heard and more thunder.

"Tch, stupid rain, so goddamn loud, and I already have to deal with shitty hair."

Y/N gives a small laugh at his comment and looks out at the forest.
The tension in the air starts to fade into a relaxing feeling between the two.
As the rain gets harder some of the drops pour down onto Y/N's shoulder making her more cold, and that does not go unnoticed by Bakugou.
As Y/N closes her eyes and holds on to her freezing hand she feels something heavy being placed down on her shoulders.
She looks up to see red eyes looking back at her eyes's so faintly she can feel her face growing red as she looks into those fascinating eyes.

"Tch, if you're fucking cold then say something dumbass, and don't tell shitty hair about this or I'll fucking—"

"Kill me, yes sir."

With that he walks back to his original spot with a faint smirk on his face.

"Hey!, guys I found some shelter!"

Kirishima yells as he makes his way towards his friendly group. He notices Bakugou's cape on Y/N but he decides not to say anything as he'll question Bakugou later.

"Good job kirishima!"

"No problem, now follow me."

Y/N P.O.V
_________________
As we made our way into a cave I can't help but feel a little more relaxed around Bakugou.
But I should have asked him, man this question will linger in my mind till we're alone again.

Bakugou's P.O.V
________________
I start a fire in the middle of the cave Kirishima brought us to, then I feel him pull my arm a little further away from Y/N so she can't hear us.

"So~ what did you guys talk about."

"Nothing shitty hair."

"Hmhmm~"

"If you don't fucking stop that I'll beat the shit out of you."

"Aw well, I'll just ask her, also you know it's gonna be harder if you catch feelings you know, also your gonna have to make up an excuse."

"Like that'll happen and excuse for what?"

"For when she finds out why we left our village, she probably knows about our kind."

"Tch, I'll think of something."