8. The real reason

Meanwhile.....

Third person P.O.V
__________________
"Hey, Midoryia, do you really think it was a good idea to leave Bakugou with Y/N, I can't help but feel concerned about that."

Todoroki said looking at Midoryia
"Me too, I don't know what Kacchan is planning but I know for sure that if he kills her, I'll come after him...but...I don't think he will do that."

"Hmm, why are we going to the capital, shouldn't we be following them."

"We'll be meeting up with them soon, I asked Kirishima that in at least a week that we meet up in a small village. Close to Maskolia."

Iida said saying that question that lingers in the minds of both Todoroki and Uraraka.
"There is a book I've been meaning to get, it's about the history of the Lunokadians, I wanted to ask Y/N some questions but never got the chance, she's able to turn an animal into another species, she can also make that animal shape shift into a human, I wonder what else she can do? I also wanted to know why she's the last one."

"Wasn't there a rumor once that spread saying All might was half Lunokadian, and that lead to all the deaths in Lunokadian."

Midoryia was silent on what Uraraka had said. Yes, there was a rumor saying that The great Warrior All Might was half Lunokadian with breath taking powers.
"I know this book you want is in the capital, do you think we'll meet Yayarozu there?"

Todoroki had said
"Good question, I haven't seen her in awhile, we should explain to her what happened recently."
Uraraka stated.

"I don't think that is a good idea, its said that The league is out somewhere and that one of them is tricking others into getting information about all the guarding borders around each village and the Kingdom, they've been recently seen in the capital but disappeared into another town, we don't know which one yet."
Iida had explained to the group.

"I wonder, why would they need to know about any of our guarding borders?"

"Well, save that thought for later, it looks like it's going to rain."
With that said, a small cabin came into view, as they got a little closer the cabin wasn't a cabin at all, it was a medium sized hotel.
The group quickly made their way towards it as rain started to fall down.
"Excuse me, may we come in?

Todoroki said while opening the door.
"Sure, come on in."

A girl said with red hair.
"So how many rooms will that be?"

"Um, three thank you."

"Ok, tetsutetsutetsu!! You better not be asleep we have costumers!!"
The girl said as she walked to the back room.
"Midoryia, look."

"What is it Todoroki?"

"This painting, looks familiar."
I got closer to the painting that he was pointing at.
A comet, a man, and a group of people with swords pointing at him?
"Oh is this—"

"The Comet of All for One."
The girl said as she came back with a guy with silver hair, and it looks like he was sleeping.
"Um, yeah I read the story before we left the capital."

"Really which one?"

"Introduce your self first before you go asking Questions."
She said as she scolded him.
"Sorry, the names Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu"

"And I'm Kendo."

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Tenya Iida."

"Shoto Todoroki."

"Ochaku Uraraka."
We all introduced ourselves to the two people.
"Anyways which one did you read?"

"Oh, I read the first book."

"Where did you read it?"

"The Capital."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You read the one at the capital!?"

"Um, yeah?"

"Shut up Tetsutetsutetsu, he didn't know."

"Which makes it all the more funny!"
He said giggling
"I don't get it, what's so funny?"
Uraraka said.

"Well, tell us what the book was about."

"Well it was about a Comet that past every thousand years to give power to those with pure hearts, but it mostly gave powers to a group of people to protect the kingdom from those who wanted destruction."

"I see, so it's says that."
Kendo said with her fingers to her chin

"Of course it says that, it's from the capital."
Tetsutetsu said after coming back from his laughing fit

"I don't understand isn't that what happened."
Iida states

"Well not exactly, the part where it says that a group of people had powers is not true, it was actually a tribe, a HUGE one at that."

"Another part that isn't true is when the comet passes, it didn't pass to give powers to pure hearts it just gave powers but every time it passed the tribe's powers would get more powerful each passing."

"That tribe was basically the comet it's self for how much power they were getting, they protected everything, like witches, elves, fays, and even dragons, it didn't matter if you did bad or good they'd still protect you." Tetsutetsutetsu started while crossing his arms.

"Yup, but what do we repay them with, a massacre." Kendo said looking down with sadness in her eyes.

"Wait tribe, massacre, are you talking about?—"

"Yup."

"The Lunokadian tribe."

____________
Hey guys IM STILL ALIVE!!!!!!    Omg is been so long since I updated so sorry, I was struggling with major writers block and been occupied with school but IM BACK!!
But chps will be kinda slow but I promise I will not take an eternity lol.