Potatoes

One day, Farmer Fred was finishing a hard and tiring day on his farm. He went home, but first, he had to check on his barn, and haul in more food he'd harvested today. He arrived at it, and walked in, satisfied with the rat-free meat, fruit, and vegetables. He walked over to his most favourite vegetables of all, his prized potatoes.

He stared at them for a moment. He paid attention the details intensely. Noticing the perfect curvy shape of them. Seeing the perfectly rootless spuds was like candy for his eyes. Every perfect eye of the potato he spotted made the eye candy sweeter, in all the right ways. All of this pleasure-inducing staring was making his member start to perk up.

He soon noticed this, and didn't know how he should take action. He had a weird impulse in his mind, and he decided to act upon it. He began pulling down his pants, his member growing more excited by the minute. He felt as though his underwear were going to burst at the seams from how tight they felt.

He eventually pulled them off and started rubbing his erected member. He moaned quietly, to be sure not to wake his neighbour, the local Wizard, Wizard So So. Once So So entered his mind, his rubbing felt more pleasurable. Thick and sticky precum dripped from his hard member as he thrusted his hand on it intently.

He then put his idea into motion. Enough precum dripped on his entrance that he was lubed up enough to do what he had so much desired. He grabbed a perfectly shaped spud and inserted inside of himself. It hurt at first, but that pain soon melted into pleasure. He adjusted his position and pumped his member faster. The position adjust allowed the potato to hit his prostate just right.

His moans were getting harder to hold back. He was sure he was going to wake up the whole neighbourhood, but he didn't care. With the potato hitting his prostate, the pleasing thrusts of his hand, and the thoughts of So So in his mind, he hit his loud climax. Cum shot out all over his stomach, and his fresh sack of potatoes. He panted as the last of it dripped out. He then began to silently freak out as he realized how loud he was.

He quickly cleaned himself and the potatoes up, throwing the "prostate potato" away. Soon enough, his neighbor So So came by and asked if everything was ok, cause he heard loud noises coming from the barn. Fred assured him everything was ok, trying his hardest not to blush at the fact that So So came over in his pajamas, and So So sleeps shirtless. So So then calmed down and said if Fred ever needed help he's always there for him. Fred nodded and So So then left.

Fred sighed of relief. Because of So So being so oblivious, he saved him of the embarrassment of explaining himself.

Turns out the potato Fred put inside himself was full of maggots, and they ate him from the inside out and he died,

The End.