Akira vs Bakugou

(TRIGGER WARNING TOWARDS THE END)

Akira sighed a little as she approached Class 1.A's homeroom class. She could tell that, as usual, it was utter chaos. She could hear the yelling through the door.

"FUCK OFF DUNCE FACE!" a certain asshole yelled.

Akira sighed again, opening the door. "Do you have to be a total ass at eight-fifteen in the morning Bakugou?" she asked walking inside. "Fucking pomerainan."

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME YOU DAMN NERD?!" Bakugou yelled.

"A pomeranian." Akira says calmly. "Because you're just as annoying. also, i take pride in my nerdy ways so i thank you." she smiles, and walks towards her desk. after a few minuets of silence she says, "What? no comeback?" she giggled lightly.

"WHY YOU-" before Bakuhoe Bakugou could say anything Aizawa walked into the room.

"Hes going to kill you." Kaminari says as he passed Akira's desk.

"Let him try." Akira shrugged. "I can handle him."

"If you think so.." Kaminari asked.

"Are you doubting me Kaminari?" she asked.

"No.....?"

"Liar."

Kaminari sighed. "just be careful"

Akira shrugged again. "Im not scared of him"

"Yeah..your fearlessness is what scares everyone else." Kaminari says.

Akira chuckled.

"Alright settle down." Aizawa says. "Today you are going to spar one another. Get changed into your hero costumes and gather in the gym field."

The students start to disperse and head to the gym.

Akira grabs her. and puts it on, then heads towards the field.

Once everyone had gathered, Aizawa put them into pairs. Akira, unfortunately for her, got put with Bakugou.

"Oh no i got put with the angry pomeranian." She says sarcastically.

"Im going to get revenge." Bakugou says.

"Mhmm...okay yep you do that." Akira replied.

Bakugou glares at her, and as soon as Aizawa gave the go ahead, he launched himself at her. Akira dodged his attacks throwing her own at him.

they went at this for a while, him attacking and her defending. he launched at her, and she suddenly froze, starting to have one of her PTSD Attacks. he didnt notice, and attacked her, throwing her backwards and knocking her unconscious.