0.0

I finish packing up all of my things and I end up having 15 boxes. After I take all of my boxes to the living room, I go to Calvin's room to check up on him. Calvin, do you have everything boxed up?" I ask Calvin.

"No but I need help putting all my shoes in the box" he answers.

"Okay Kouvr texted and said that her and Alex are going to be here around 3 to help transport the boxes" i add.

Alex and Kouvr arrive at the apartment, we start putting boxes in my car, Calvin's car, and Alex's tesla. We all arrive at the house and Paper and Patty run to my car door.

"Catelyn your here" Paper yells "we've all been waiting on you and Calvin. Where is he by the way?" Patty asks.

"He probably stopped to get gas, he should be back here soon" i answer "who is all here?" i ask walking in to the house with a box in my hands.

"Me, Patty, Garrett, Mia, and Morgan. But now also you, Calvin, Alex, and Kouvr. Oh and also Ryland" Paper says.

~
"Ryland I am going to get some stuff for dinner, would you like to come with me?" I yell from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming peaches" he says walking downstairs. Peaches is his nickname for me. We get everything we need for dinner and get back to the house.

"I'm going back up to my room to play fortnite, let me know when dinner is ready." He says leaving after kissing my cheek causing me to blush.

"Okay can you send Kouvr and Mia down here please?" I ask as he walks upstairs. Mia and Kouvr cane downstairs and we get everything to make food.

"Peaches y'all might need to make more food, Micheal said he is coming over for dinner" Rylands says standing at the top of the stairs.

Micheal walks in the kitchen "just in time" I say before setting the plates up for everyone. "Boys dinner is ready" I yell up stairs.

"Okay mom" all the boys say leaving me kouvr, and me standing there laughing. After everyone gets done eating me, Ry, Alex, and Paper go outside to shoot a clip for one of Alex's youtube videos. I've only been living here at the house for a couple of hours, and i've had a lot of fun already.  Also this is what the house look like.

That's the front

That's the front

This is the back

This is the back

"Hey Alex, how much was this house?" I ask shocked at how big it is.

"Oh only 13 Million dollars" he says with a grin on his face.

"Only 13 million dollars, and how did you manage to pay for it?" I ask.

"Well me and Kouvr put 7 million in on it. Patty put 3 mil, Ryland put 1 mil, Calvin put 1 mil, and so did Paper" he says proudly.

"Well this house is amazing and is worth the 13 mil, also thank you again for inviting me to move in."