0.4

I woke up this morning and took a shower and put this on.

I put on some rings and an angel necklace that my mom gave me to go with this outfit

I put on some rings and an angel necklace that my mom gave me to go with this outfit. After I do that I brush my teeth and go downstairs to get some fruit.

I heard someone walking down the stairs, because no one in this house is quite walking downstairs and I mean no one. I suddenly feel arms around my waist and automatically knew it was Ryland. I finish eating my fruit and go wake everyone up because it was around 10:30.

I walk to Alex and Kouvr's room and jump on the two of them. "What the hell Catelyn don't you know it's only 10 in the morning." Alex said as he hit me with a pillow.

"Okay i'm sorry i'm not going to let you sleep all day also what time do you have to go meet Thomas?"

"He said to meet him at 3:00 but he lives a good 30 to 45 minutes away so I should probably leave around 2."

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea."

I walk to Calvins room to wake him up, and I take an air horn. "Why the fuck do you have an air horn?" He asks as he covers his head with a pillow.

"Because you need to get up and get your day going." I say as I walk in his room trying to pick stuff up so it looks decent.

After I wake everyone up, I walk back into the kitchen and wait for everyone to come down for breakfast. After 30 minutes everyone came downstairs after they got dressed and did their morning routine.

We were sitting at the table and I get a text from my mom.

*Messages*
Mom💋: Hey are you doing anything today?
Me: I don't know yet but do you need something?
Mom💋: Yeah I was wondering if you or Calvin could come get Ellie
Me: Yeah of course me and Ryland will probably come get her
Mom💋: Okay I will see you when you get here

Ellie is ten years old, she is Catelyn and Calvins younger sister. She has 900k followers on Instagram and 1 million followers on Tiktok. I get up from the table and grab my keys to my jeep and go back to the table. "Ryland I have to go pick up Ellie from my mom would you like to cone with me?" I ask.

"Yes of course I would I haven't seen her in so long."

"Okay Kouvr we are going to get Ellie we should be back before 2:30."

Me and Ryland head out the door and get in my car. We pull into my moms driveway after 45 minutes. I open the door and walk in with Ryland walking behind me. We go sit at the island in the kitchen so we can talk to my mom.

"Hey mom where is Ellie?" I ask sitting on my stool.

"She is getting her bag packed."

"Why is she packing a bag?"

"I should have told you this when I was texting you to make sure it is okay. Me and your father are getting divorced and I don't want Ellie here right now. Is it okay if she stays with you two for a few weeks?"

"Yeah she can stay in the room with me and Ryland but what happened with you and dad?"

"I found out that he was cheating on me so we are getting divorced."

"I can't believe he would do such a thing to you. I'm sorry mom."

Me and Ryland gave her a hug and Ellie came walking down the stairs and jumped in Ryland's lap. "Hey kiddo are you ready to go?" Ryland asked hugging her.

"Yes but why haven't you come to see me lately?"

"We have been really busy because I was helping Catelyn with her new song."

"Okay that's acceptable." Ellie smiles and jumps off of Ryland's lap.

I pick up her suitcase and tell my mom bye and Ryland picks up Ellie and carries her to the car.
We get in the car and drive back to the house. Luckily we made is back in time before everyone got there.

We walk the door and Ellie runs up to Calvin and jumps on his back. Then Kouvr goes over there to take her from Calvin.

"Hey baby how have you been?" Kouvr asks Ellie as she carries her to the Island.

"I've been pretty good but I missed all of you so much, and the house is really big."

"I know and you haven't even seen the pool yet."

Kouvr takes Ellie to the pool and I walk over to Calvin so I can tell him about our parents. "Hey Calvin I have to talk to you. It's about mom and dad" I say pulling Calvin off to the side of the room.

"What is it are they okay?"

"No they are not okay. Dad cheated on mom and now they are getting divorced. So Ellie has to stay here with us."

"Wow I cant believe this is actually happening, but who's room is Ellie going to stay in?"

"She can stay in the room with me and Ryland. We can blow up the twin air mattress that is in the hall closet."

"Okay I just don't know how we are going to tell El she is going to be so devastated."

I walk outside to get Ellie from Kouvr so Ellie. an take her nap. Ryland grabs her suitcase and brings it upstairs to our room. I lay Ellie on Ryland's bed and turn Aladdin on for her.

Me and Ryland walk back downstairs and see everyone in the living room. Alex and Mia leave to go meet Thomas and Chase for their big surprise that they have planned.

We all talk for hours and still never decided on what we are going to today. All of the sudden I hear a loud bang cone from Ryland's room. Me and Ryland run up there to check on Ellie. "Ellie are you okay?" I ask slinging the door open.

"Yeah i'm okay I was trying to get my phone off the nightstand but I couldn't reach it."

"Okay thank goodness you are okay. Just try and go back to sleep, mom said you didn't sleep much last night."

"No I didn't because mommy and daddy were yelling at each other. Are they okay?"

"Yes of course they are okay. Now go back to sleep. I love you."

"I love you more."

^1107 words^