Lunch

Oreki POV:

Chitanda was in a different class but I wanted to eat lunch with her for some reason. I wanted to read my little monster more because I left off on a cliffhanger. I hated being left on cliffhangers, it makes me mad and being mad makes me tired. I was trying to gather my confidence until I hear my name be called.

"Oreki a girl needs you!" All eyes went on me then to the door. I see my classmate frowning and Chitanda.

"Oreki-san!" Chitanda smiled at me.

"Woah I heard of her"

"She is cute"

"She us top of her class" I heard whispers around and guys glaring at me and girls gossiping.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her as I walk over and the guys were glaring.

"Can I eat lunch with you?" She takes out her bento box which was covered in tiny black cats with green eyes. Why do those cats look so familiar. The cat kind of resembles me.

"Uh s-sure" I walk her over to my desk. I ask others to let me borrow a chair but they all said no. "Uh I can stand its fine" I said.

"Ah how about this" She sat down and scoot over a bit. "Let share the seat" She patted on the chair.

"Ah we aren't using this anymore!" A group of guys offered chairs.

"Th-Thanks" I take the chair and Chitanda sits next to me.

"Ta-da~" She brought out the manga.

"Lets eat lunch now" I took out my lunch my sister made for me. It was wrapped in a cute way. The pattern was cute kitty faces, it was a black can and it had purple eyes.

"Looks like we are matching" She said smiling.

"My sister made me lunch" I opened it up and it was a really cute lunch box.

"Aw its so cute!" She complimented.

(Oreki lunch box)

"Th-Thanks" I look over at hers.