Soulmate👣

Today started with a sunny day :) I woke up since I heard the whisper of birds , is peace and silence.... I really like this kind of morning . I crossed my arm and stood in front of my window , taking a deep breath to start my wonderful day ;)
"Bi!Bi!"that sound I really hate tho because it's reminding me that I need to work ..:( yeah and that sound was made by my partner's car, Mike . Just only partner ʕ ﹒︣ ᴥ ﹒︣ ʔ but no others please don't think that much :) " Hey Chelsea! Are you ok yet? " yelled Mike " Yeah! Nearly.." I yelled back , actually I am still brushing my teeth ʕ ﹒︣ ᴥ ﹒︣ ʔ . After a few minutes later , I carried my folders and handbag, ruching to Mike's car ." Oops sorry :/" I apologised ,but actually it didn't show any perhaps:) " Na, is fine .. I use to it anyway( ⚆ _ ⚆ )" he stared at me with an unfriendly smile," ok fine (‧人‧)" I murmured.
On the way we drove, he kept saying football , MP3, cars and etc which is something that I had no interest with ...and I used to it tho so is not something new already." What do you want to eat today,Chelsea?" He finally asked me something that I interested with :)" um maybe the coffee shop that next to us ?" I replied " Sure! What's that coffee shop called?" Mike turn his head and watched at me with a question mark on his face "um....I am not that sure too .. don't look at me like that !" I shouted but actually I am just embarrassed because he looked 3at me like that :~ he shrugged his shoulders and said, " ok , fine.."
When we arrived to the coffee shop , we finally know what's name is it ! Is called "Soulmate" " oh~ that sounds nice ! The name of the shop is so special ! Right? Chelsea?" Mike said it with his eyes blinking " alright.." I derided of his reaction. The coffee  shop looked so classic , the owner put all the Vinyl record outside the shop , you can enjoy it while you are having your coffee . When we opened the wooden door, you can smell the earthy of coffee , everything was simple and tidy ! The ambiance was great you can study in there or work . The owners of Soulmate is an old couple , they had ran this coffee shop for long already ! " Welcome!" They said friendly "what would you like to order ? Our recommend is the America  Cappuccino . I swear it will be the most delicious coffee you have ever drink!" The old men said so " O~ then please order two America Cappuccino and two small size salads too, thank you so much !:)" Mike seems like so excited about the meal " Awesome! Please wait I will order for you !" The old man said it with his shiny smile. When my sight followed where the old man went , I found an old beautiful lady sat on the wheelchair and she was talking with the the old man then I asked Mike," Is that old lady sitting on the wheelchair is his wife?" " Um..I think so :)" Mike whispered . Later , our meal came . The food looked so nice and healthy, the America Cappuccino smell was so attractive and awake ! " Here is your order please enjoy:)"the old man said it politely " Wow ! Thx ! It looks so great ! Oh perhaps would you mind I ask you a question?" Mike asked ," Sure! Young man !"he replied " That beautiful lady who sat on the wheelchair isn't your wife ?" Mike asked carefully " Yeah ! She is ! You think she is beautiful right?! O~ young man you are really having a good taste , haha" he laughed . And after that conversation he sat down and started to talk about his story . His name is John Maxwell , he knew his wife since they were university student . " The reason why our shop recommend is the America Cappuccino is because my wife really like the America Cappuccino that I make and this is the reason why she knew me !" John said it shyly,"However, when she was 37 years old she was being knocked down by a car and half of her body was paralysed . That's why she started to walk by wheelchair ."John sighed. And because John knew that his wife dream was opening a coffee shop so that John helped her to complete her dream and named the shop as Soulmate."O~what a touching story :—( " Mike said it with sneezes " haha, thx young man but my wife life is nearly finished... just only left a few weeks... I asked her what does she want to do with me before she goes.. but she didn't answer me .. I know she doesn't want me to worry but I still want to finish what she wanted together.... at least no regret about anything..." John cried. At that moment, I didn't know what to deal with it but after a few second I pumped out my light bulb " um actually we the the Human Nature Laboratory shop owner , our shop can help you to solve problems like you don't know what she or he really thinking about and you want to know , we can do experiments to have a test on it . And which is harmless , is safe and convertible, it seems like a dream. Would you let your wife to have a try ?" I explained " oh really ? How does it work ?" John asked me curiously. And I tried all my best to explain for him . And at last , we deal with him that having a free experiment for his wife on this coming week .
After a few days work , me and Mike finished the scenes for the experiment! " Are you excited about that Chelsea?" Mike speak in an interesting tone ," haha, of course yes !" I laughed . "Ding~" the door was opened by an old men that was pushing a wheelchair and we knew that is Mr. John Maxwell " Hi ! John, how are you doing ?" Mike asked " yeah ! Great ! I am so excited about the experiment!" John said. " haha , of course. You can come in with us to see the sense with  while we are having the experiment!" I explained . Me and Mike brought John in front of the TV which will appear the sense of the experiment. " stay calm , close your eyes and try to think something relax....." Mike hypnotised to John wife ... ( Starting from now on below this passage , the word "I" would be John's wife )
Today was me and John first date ," what do you like to do today ?" I asked with red face " ummm..... you like ...?" He was shied too . Then I suggested we listed out the things that we wanted to do "I can't really think about that haha ." He laughed . After we discussed , we listed out a lot of things ! We went to the new Theme Park , we tried a new coffee shop etc " I think the cappuccino that I make it even better than this !" John said it in a very convenient way " oh really?! I would like to have a try !" I exclaimed. " of course yes! I will make it for you tomorrow!" He sweared . After that, we went to Cotton Beach to watch sunset. " Hey  sweetie , do you have a good day with me ?" John said embarrassingly " of course I did !" I said it loudly, he laughed at me and said that I am so cute " um do you think that we can last for ever ?" John asked " of course we can !" I looked at him with a serious face " okok  I am just asking , I know we will ;) but... we will be old one day.. if ! If ! If you knew you need to leave me what do you want to do with me ?" John asked seriously . I didn't say anything, I hugged him and watched the sunset........
( the end of the experiment so from now the word 'I' will be change it back to Chelsea)

"Mrs,Mrs! Slowly open your eyes , here is a cup of warm water , you can drink it and take a break .:)" I said it softly." Yeah , Mr John this is the end of the experiment and as what you see it's tell you the answer already ;)" Mike winked to Mr John " what? She didn't answer me at last ? How could it be an answer ?" John was confused ." Haha , yeah that's an answer already ! You try to think it deeply , actually your wife was doing right now !" I slimed. John silenced for a while then he said " oh I got it !" Then he watched her wife with a touching face which you can see it full of love ! Do you know what John's wife answer was ? I am sure you know it ! Actually accompany is a  a kind of cherish also ! So see you guys on next chapter!