Worth it

I did all the packing stuff (alone). My parents still think this isn't a good idea but I'm the type of girl who goes by her heart and my family knows this. I was having second thoughts of how I'll manage this and my confidence was 70/100 which was ok. Enough with that talk, My uber is arriving in 40 minutes and I have to get ready.

 Enough with that talk, My uber is arriving in 40 minutes and I have to get ready

My luggage

Me

I clicked a few selfies in my room because I knew I was gonna miss it but who cares. I rushed downstairs to say my last goodbyes to my parents and my maids. It was hard for me to believe that I am doing this. That I am finally gonna live my life as my own without any restrictions. My mum had a sad expression when I enter her room but she forced a smile and pulled me in a tight hug. I hugged her back and while we were hugging my dad Enter the room and respectfully held my hands. I stood up not knowing what he was gonna say but his eyes were saying a Thousand Words while he was staring into my soul."wow I didn't even notice how time passed so quickly my princess has grown so much." he said hesitantly. given me unconditional love since I was born(or found in other words) he treated me like his own ever since I was adopted. No one ever knew my biological parents and according to my mum, they found me in a basket outside the hospital. And I find this story very funny.

I talked with my parents for like almost 30 minutes when I got a call from Marisa.

" where are you girl? I am waiting for you outside. I know we were supposed to meet at the airport but...Oh and yeah I cancel your uber"(I couldn't understand a word she was saying but I heard the word canceling the uber)
" YOU DID WHAT?WHYY"(I growled)
" chillax girl my mum agreed on picking up all of us. And since she has a Nissan Armada Platinum. So I thought it would be fun to go to the airport together"
" oh wow that seems fun please next time you cancel my uber you have to tell me beforehand"
" Yeah yeah whatever..NOW HURRY UP BEFORE MY CLOTHES GO OUT OF STYLE"
"Just gimme a second"

I Hung Up and kissed my parent's goodbye.

NOW HURRY UP BEFORE MY CLOTHES GO OUT OF STYLE""Just gimme a second" I Hung Up and kissed my parent's goodbye

Marisa's moms car

I walked towards the car to greet Mrs. Christopher A.K.A Marisa's Mom while Saint Peter picked up my luggage and blank blank blank(yes I call my gatekeeper Saint Peter because one he look like him and two he is a gatekeeper) I am always very good at impressing my friend's mom's. It's a part of my charm. Saint Peter open the car door for me and I got in. Sudden realization...... Marisa's baby brother Tyler Christopher was also sitting there.And boy it gonna be a long ride........his mischievous smile.....how can a three year old be that much of a brat..

how can a three year old be that much of a brat

"Uh..Hi"(I tried being friendly)
He just stared at me creeply in response
(Oh well I'm dead)

//End of chapter//

Did you like it?

What do you think will happen to her during the car ride?

TO BE CONTINUED.................
(add it to your library so you wont miss any chapter)
(this story is based on my real imagination and most of the characters present here are real)
(your votes will make me happy)