Almost Late

After 40 minutes of the painful dead scary ride, We were finally at Erica's house, I was surprised that we finally were there in one piece. I thought Tyler was actually gonna hurt me but I was wrong he just sat in my lap silently and well behaved at that time. Now it makes me wonder did I just assume that he was evil when he is just an innocent kid with mischief in his eyes.

Anyways we were in front of Erica's house when Jessica suggested that we should call her and let her know that we're here but I was thinking otherwise. I have totally different friendships with everyone. Even though these three are my best friend but Erica and I are you comfortable with each other's family. Basically what I am trying to say is that I had a spare key.

I just unlocked the door while Marissa and Jessica were sitting in the car waiting for me to fetch Erica cuz we were already late

I casually went inside and spotted Erica.

"Are you fucking with me girl why aren't you ready yet?!??" I practically yelled which made her jump scared😂"What tf are you doing here at this time"she asked in a half confused half shocked tone

"What tf are you doing here at this time"she asked in a half confused half shocked tone.
"Long story! All you need to know is that we're leaving in less than 10 minutes or we'll miss our flight and you're coming with us! Here do the things you do with you face or whatever I'll bring your clothes....you decided what outfit you're gonna wear right??!"I basically rapped in one breath.
"...haha i slept in......ha.." She must be kidding be Aghh we were gonna be so damn late.
I was very frustrated but I knew it was no use. So I just left her doing whatever she was while admiring her face and ran upstairs to her room while I was calling Jassica to let her know what happened.
While I was heading up I met Mrs.Julian Ericas mom.
"Oh hi mom gtg running late nice to meet you hope you're doing fine bye" I said while running towards Ericas room and her mom giggled at my actions.I entered her room and oh boy............

Her closet was a total mess and it took me at least 5 minutes to find what I was looking for cuz I don't wanna be seen with someone who look like having a bad fashion sense

Her closet was a total mess and it took me at least 5 minutes to find what I was looking for cuz I don't wanna be seen with someone who look like having a bad fashion sense. So I quickly picked up a perfect outfit according to her taste and went downstares and couldn't believe what I saw...

 So I quickly picked up a perfect outfit according to her taste and went downstares and couldn't believe what I saw

THAT GIRL DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO MOVE FROM THAT SPOT AND WAS STILL IN HER UNDIES.

"ERICA. WE. ARE. GONNA. MISS. THE. FLIGHT." I yelled at her snatching the towel from her head. she whiled with a toothbrush in her mouth..

It was not easy I admit but she finally was dressed and ready to go with my help. I asked her mom for her luggage and thankgod it was ready so we just hugged her goodbye and left.

 I asked her mom for her luggage and thankgod it was ready so we just hugged her goodbye and left

Her outfit

(Not perfect but it had to do)

We were welcomed by 4 pairs of eyes judging us from the car.
"Ahhh Im sorry it was all her fault tho"I said while loading her luggage.
"I wasn't told by the angles that you bitc- ahm(Marrisa signaled her reminding her about her mom...) girls were gonna appear out of nowhere"
"Oh yeah, it was Marissa's fault then.." Jessica rolled her eyes after a giggle
"She was still late tho"Marrisa justified.
"true"
"Ready to go kids?" Mrs. Christopher asked looking back.
"yeas all done" I closed the diggi and sat in the car closing the door and thank god this time i got to sit with no tyler in my lap..
We were almost gonna leave when Ericas big brother Tom came running from the gurrage.
"Oh no this better be good"
"Take the cat"
He said handing us a cat carrier
"Ok can this day get any worse" Jessica nodded in reply
"We can miss our flight for example" Mirrisa added
"Stfu" Erica said while taking in the cat and we were on the rood thank god finally.

We finally reached the airport and we ran towards the counter cuz we were so late that we could miss the flight and it was gonna be the end for the four of us cuz Marissa's mom had an important meeting and she literally just....drove away without even checking if we even reach the flight. It was understandable cuz her mom was a business women andher job is more important then us apparently....or maybe she think we act our age..cuz we are adults.

" Excuse me were here for flight (XXStrawberry milkshakeXX)"I told the man on the counter whos reply was the worst thing i expected and wanted at that time.
"My deep apologies ma'am The flight took off 10 minutes early today"
"FLIGHT CAN DO THAT?" Erica yelled
"Anyways..would you like to wait for the next flight to come which is in 5 hours going to the same destination as yours or there is another flight going in 10 minutes which is also going to the same destination but there is a stop so you will have to make a stay in (chocolate cake) state from there you will reach where you want to go." He explained
"We have to leave now so lets take the 10 minutes one"Erica suggested and we all nodded in agreement and did all the getting on the flight process and we were finally sitting in the plane.
It was too...peaceful.....I was sending something bad was gonna happen again.
"WAIT WE FORGOT TO ASK HOW LONG THE STAY IS GONNA BE!!" Marissa screamed and we all were paralised as the flight took off

//End of chapter//
(Are we gonna stuck there at a place none of us is fimilier with)
(Are we gonna call our parents)
(Do we have to stop the plane to get off)

TO BE CONTINUED.................(add it to your library so you wont miss any chapter)
(this story is based on my real imagination and most of the characters present here are real)(your votes will make me happy)