One More Hour

(Daveed Diggs POV)
Yes, I do Like Y/N, Shes so pretty with her cute
H/L H/C, and her shiny E/C eyes, I know she doesn't like me back though. Which I mean it's heart breaking. But I want her to be happy even if it's not with me. We started dancing to a really catchy song. I don't know what but she chose it.
She's a really good dancer I have to admit, but most of the dances she was doing was apart of the choreography from Hamilton.  After dancing for which seemed like for ever Anthony came to the floor, I sighed as he walked up to Y/N he handed her a beer, and I thought he would leave her alone so we could keep dancing. But then she turned and smiled at me, she walked off with him. I sighed and walked off the dance floor and went outside, outside was Oak I sat next to him a groaned "Didn't work out did it?" He asked
I groaned even louder. Oak hugged me like I was a baby "shhhh it's okay don't cry little one." I pushed him off of me. "You know the rule, when your at museum your not allowed to touch art, so you can't touch me!" I shouted at Oak.
Oak look confused "we're not at a museum?"
I groaned "NO! I'm a work of art! So don't touch me!"
"Ohhh! I get it!" He laughed looking down at his phone scrolling through Twitter.  "So hows it going with Y/N?" I groaned and looked off  "We we're dancing for a while then Anthony started talking to and they walked off." I said putting my face in my hands
"Ouch that's gotta hurt." Oak said rubbing my back
I gave him a glare "What did I say about touching?"

(Y/N POV)
I walked with Anthony to one of the back tables, we were laughing and making small talk, "I'm going to get more to drink you want anything else?" Anthony asked
"Yeah, I'll take some whiskey."  Anthony nodded and came back with two Whiskeys "Alright drink up!" He said we both drank it at the same time.
"So Anthony, about your music! I wanna hear the rest!" I said getting a little tipsy.
Anthony chuckled and looked down "Okay we can listen to it in the car when we leave." I cheered excited to listen to it I stood up and got more whiskey for the both of us.
"Cheers to John Laurens!" I shouted, Anthony chuckled as we both chucked it. I was definitely drunk.
Anthony wasn't drunk yet, he looked at the time and his eyes widened "I think it's time to start getting you home." He smiled standing up.  I grabbed his arm pulling him back down "No! One more hour!" I asked.  Anthony laughed knowing I was drunk "No, Eliza you need to get some sleep." Anthony picked me up. I didn't even try to resist. It was nice being in his arms.
We headed out of the bar. I saw Daveed and oak talking I smiled and waved at them "Bye Daveed! Bye Oak!" I laughed as Anthony put me in the car.

Daveed put his head in hands "UGHHHH" Oak put his arm on Daveeds shoulder to comfort him.
"I swear I'm going to kill you." Daveed said.

I turned on the car radio as Anthony got in the car.
"Anthonyyyyy play one of your songsss!" I shouted.
Anthony reaches over me and buckled me up, I forgot about the seat belt.
"Okay okay." Anthony said turning on his car and playing one of his songs.

One More Hour
By: Anthony Ramos

"Ohhhh this ones good!"  I laughed dancing in the car.
"Okay Y/N where do you live?" Anthony asked opening his GPS app
"Mmmmm I live here!" I said jokingly
"Y/N?" Anthony said a little more sternly
"Okay okayyy!" I told him my address as I sat in quiet listening to his music. I really liked it.
"Okay we're here! Do you need me to walk you up?"
I nodded I just wanted to spend more time with him. "Yes pleaseee."
Anthony parked his car, he opened the passenger door and helped me out of the car.  We walked to my apartment door  "thank you Anthonyyy!" I hiccuped and laughed. I opened my apartment door.  He smiled and started to walk off. I grabbed his arm "stop." He turned around to look at me. I smiled and moved into a kiss. We both closed are eyes as the kiss felt like it lasted forever.

Word Count:775