Its calm before the Storm

"MY HEART IS AVAILABLE, KRUB"

Yes this is the line, that started the drama in Mew and Gulf's life.

-------------------------------

It was Friday. Mew was at his home. He remains very busy nowadays. He has his new single coming soon. He remains in his home writing the lyrics and composing the music all by himself throughout the day. He has an interview later today.

Morning

It was about 7 am in the morning. Mew got up from bed. Everytime the first thought that comes to his mind is his dear boyfriend, Gulf. He doesn't have to go to shoot today. He has taken a few days leave. Sometimes he goes to shoot at night. But Gulf has shoot everyday. Mew was worried whether Gulf has woken from bed or not. He called Gulf.

(ring ring, ring ring, ring ring)

Mew: Gulf, pick up the phone. I know you are sleeping. You will be late.

Gulf doesn't pickup. He calls again. This time after few seconds he picks up.

Mew: Are you up? Get ready quickly otherwise p'Mame will scold you. Be quick. Don't be late okay. I will not be able to meet you for another few days 😕. Take care.....

Gulf: p'Mew, p'Mew, stop stop. Let me speak too. Ha Ha Ha. You are speaking non-stop. I am not a baby.

Mew: But you are my baby.

Gulf: You are making me shy now. Dont talk more come and open the door.

Mew: Huh!!! Are you here? Have you gone mad! Don't you have to reach the shooting spot?

Gulf: I am standing outside. How long are you going to make me wait.

Mew: Uhh, uhh, ok ok. I am coming (he hangs up).

He gets up from his bed, fetches a t-shirt and walks towards the door.

Mew: (opening the door) Come in.

Gulf: No, I can't. I am in hurry. I have a long schedule today.

Mew: Then why are you here? Hurry up and go.

Gulf: I came here for this...

Gulf then places his hand on Mew's neck and pulls his face towards him. He gives a peck on Mew's delicious, sculpted lips. Mew was startled. He moved his face and broke the kiss.

Mew: (in a very low voice) Umm..... G.. Gulf... What are you doing?

Gulf looked straight into his eyes. They were starring deeply towards each other. A slow desire was blooming. The tension was slowly rising. Mew leaned his face so that their foreheads meet. He then placed his hand on Gulf's neck. The tension between them is unbearable now. Its been long since they last kissed. They were craving for each other's touch. They couldn't resist more. Mew closed his eyes and pressed his lips on Gulf. He sucked Gulf's plump upper lip. The heat and lust of the moment was intense. Their tongues were now pushing back and forth, entangled with each other. They were exchanging the desire that was stored for so long.

When they pulled apart, both were panting. They were out of their breaths. They were still standing, leaning against each other's forehead. Mew has his both hands hold firmly Gulf's neck.

Gulf was now smiling brightly.

Gulf: Once more??

Mew smiled and nodded his head. Once again their lips met. They kissed passionately. By the time they pulled up, their lips were trembling. A smile started to appear on Mew's face. Gulf was also smiling like a baby, with his pleased heart eyes. By seeing his smile Mew smiled even more.

Mew: Please don't do these type of thing again, otherwise some big accident may happen.

Gulf: (still smiling) Don't you want that accident to happen?

Mew: (smiling) Do you yourself know what you are telling?

Gulf: Yes I know and I too want that accident to happen.

Mew: Huh!!! You always defy me. Change the topic please.

Okay, so tell me why you came here without going to work?

Gulf: I needed to recharge my battery.

Mew: (stroking his hair) Its ok. Now go or you will be late. You are so unexpected!!!

Gulf: Don't you like that?

Mew: Oiii, no more talks. Go sit in your car.

He then holds his shoulders and pushes him towards his car. He opens the door for him and makes him sit inside.

Gulf: Susu na, p'Mew. Work hard. I am eagerly waiting for your song.

Mew: Hmmm. Now go. Bye.

Gulf: Byee. (He again gives his brightest smile and goes away)

Mew pats his own head and smiles. He is flustered because of Gulf. Gulf always surprises him by his sudden emotions. He is unexpected. He smiles once again and walks towards his house.

Noon

(During the interview)

..................

Interviewer: What's the status of your heart, khaa?

Mew: Its available krub.

..................