Chapter Two - A Fresh Start

On 1st February 2014 in Los Angeles, California, it was almost 9 months since Peter's death and I was not able to live alone in the city where I lost my everything so I decided to move to a new city, new home and in a new crowd where people just mind their own business. The people in the city were strangers to me and I didn't have anything to do with them for which I didn't care because I was just there in L.A. to achieve my goal of marrying a billionaire and to start a new life so I thought of living in a rented apartment because I already knew that I would not stay in that apartment for a longer time. As I was jobless and I had no money left with me so I started looking for jobs online to earn some money for paying the rent of my apartment, for handling the expenses and for satisfying my other needs.

*******

On Sunday evening, I got three calls after a week of waiting. The following week I was busy giving interviews for the companies who called me last week but luckily one of the companies hired me which was good for me and the salary was also not less so I was very happy that I finally got a job with a good salary and my boss was also very warm and kind-hearted by nature. My work was going to start from the following week so I had one week for preparing myself and for bringing that confidence in me which I lost 9 months ago. It might be surprising to see my good side but I did have a negative side too and I also knew that if I want to succeed in my mission then I could no longer be that weak woman who lost her everything soo easily.

********

On Saturday evening when I was watching some news on television and I wanted to chill some time alone then suddenly breaking news came on the same news channel which was about the business tycoon Stefan Kingston who was tall, young, hot bachelor a...

On Saturday evening when I was watching some news on television and I wanted to chill some time alone then suddenly breaking news came on the same news channel which was about the business tycoon Stefan Kingston who was tall, young, hot bachelor and he looked almost like 28 years old with blue eyes, perfect pink lips, clean shaved and brown hair. He wore a black suit and was looking very handsome which was very intimidating also he made me remind of Christian grey from fifty shades of grey. But then I realized that I should not be weak and I could not be lost in his beauty. I also heard that his father Javier Kingston owned property of 20 million dollars since soo many years which would be of Stefan only when he agrees to marry. It was like a bonus for me but before entering in Stefan's life I had to know everything about him.

*******

So the next morning at 7:00 am, I took bath, got ready and I left for Kingston Entreprises in my blue Audi. When I reached there I saw that it was a largely white colour building with 10 floors, the building was very clean and sparkling white inside. When I entered inside I saw that there were many female employees who wore a black formal burlap sack dress and they were doing their work with so much determination. They also looked very presentable, professional and dedicated. Then I saw one of the women walking towards me. She had blonde hair tied in a bun style and black eyes. She was very pretty and had fair glowing skin, she stopped and greeted me with respect while facing towards me then she asked me whether I wanted something or I came there to meet someone. I didn't want her to suspect about me in any way so I confidently thanked her for asking me but I told her that I came there for a meeting which got over an hour ago and I missed it, I also told her that I got so much inspired by their hard work while observing them. I complimented that they work very well with soo much of dedication. She smiled and thanked me for appreciating their work.