Chapter Three - The Masterplan of the two destined and anonymous magnets

After a week later since Stefan had accepted my offer to help, I wasn't able to sleep properly and I just couldn't stop dreaming about Stefan, it started feeling like he has full control on my body which was true

After a week later since Stefan had accepted my offer to help, I wasn't able to sleep properly and I just couldn't stop dreaming about Stefan, it started feeling like he has full control on my body which was true. During that week, I made a lot of preparations and did a lot of shopping like I bought five formal dresses and four casual outfits for wearing it on parties and in meetings where Stefan would ask me to come with him so it was necessary for me to buy them. Also, I deleted all the naked pictures of Annika from the laptop so that nobody would suspect anything unusual in my laptop, I took a copy of all of them and later kept them in the safe locker which has a code on it.

********

After one week, finally, it was Monday also it was the time to meet Stefan at his place and to discuss with him about the plan to acquire that property of Jonathan Fox which was difficult but was not impossible. Then I took a hot shower and got ready. I wore a red colour dress with black heels. After getting ready, I had my breakfast, grabbed my laptop, took my bag and left for Stefan's place in my blue Audi. Also, I was on a leave from work on that day.

******

While driving to Stefan's place, I got a notification from him which was that he had changed the location and sent me another address so I turned on my GPS and headed to that location. After 45 minutes, I reached that place and it was a farmhouse which was beautiful but the thing that bothered me the most was that what made him call me there in that farmhouse. But then when I entered, I saw him playing the piano and he was playing it beautifully, I didn't believe that the one who is always busy in meetings, business tours can seriously have a talent in making his fingers dance on his tunes by pressing the keys of the piano, it was hard for me to believe that the talent which he hid it from everyone, he was wonderful at it also he was singing while playing the piano which had doubled the fun of watching him, singing and playing the piano. I found his voice very melodious which was soothing and relaxing.

*******

After 10 minutes, he noticed me and asked me to stop staring at him smilingly

After 10 minutes, he noticed me and asked me to stop staring at him smilingly . As I was staring at him, he said that I shouldn't look at him mysteriously as it looked really creepy to him which wasn't true but in reality, the truth was that I got so much lost in the tunes of the piano played by him that I didn't care for anything else and not even about what he would think about me. But then I didn't want him to have a second thought or a doubt about me in helping him acquire that property. I couldn't have let him think that I wasn't capable of helping him. So I changed the conversation, asked him about his hidden talent and praised him for playing the piano so correctly and beautifully, he told me that he used to play the piano during his teenage days but his father Javier Kingston didn't use to like him playing with a toy because of which he had to quit playing the piano and took all the responsibilities on his shoulder which was hard for him, he had to work his ass off, he started handling his father's business because he was doing his study in business and finance which he took it to the great heights.