○ Daisies ○

Inspired by :

Song : Daisies

Artist(s) : Katy Perry

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ██ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Dedicated to : blacktical_
(I don't really see your comment as a request since you didn't mention any song Hehe--hope you'll like it!)

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║

태령

"Congratulations Natalie! Your performance was a success!" Their dance teacher complimented before glancing at a certain brunette. "And yours too Chaeryoung... just-uh work on your facial expressions more"

Chaeryoung sighed in dissapointment before nodding then looked at Natalie who was boasting about her compliment from their teacher. Her eyes filled with...jealousy.

But of course, none seemed to notice it since no one was even paying attention to her but to Natalie.

The moment she arrived home she ran directly to her room and burried her face on the pillows. Her tears flowing as the pillow absorbed it causing to get soaked.

"Why can't it be me? " She mumbled as she stood up and went downstairs.

"I was about to starve 'cause of waiting for you" Her sister greeted her as she entered their kitchen for dinner.

"You guys should've just ate already, Chaeyeon-unnie" The brunette rolled her eyes as she sat down.

"Told you" Her dad said as both her sister and mom just gave an 'whatever' expression.

"Wait--Honey, did you cry?" Mrs. Lee asked as soon as she realized that one of her daughters came with puffy eyes.

The brunette shook her head, "Dust just went in my eye"

"Lies. Lies. Lies" Chaeyeon chanted while shaking her head. "I bet you didn't get a good grade from your dance performance today, eh?" She asked which made Chaeryoung roll her eyes.

"Told you dancing doesn't suit you" Chaeyeon added before laughing along with her parents.

"You should just focus on your studies Chaer, just like your sister" Mr. Lee stated.

"But I want to be a professional dancer..." she mumbled but her family heard it.

"Pfft. You? You don't even have a face of a dancer" Her sister remarked then laughed along with her parents. "Your crazy"

"You tell that I'm crazy but I'll never let it change me" Chaeryoung stated.

"That's a cute dream sweetie" Mrs. Lee said while shaking her head.

Chaeryoung sighed and just proceeded in eating.

"Chaeryoung-ah you'll be the... u-uh-a small town! You could be just the prop. We'll do the rest" Their leader, Miyan, said.

Chaeryoung sighed and nodded her head softly. Besides she can't do anything about that since she's just a no good introverted student. Right now, their working for their group activity in which they'll be roleplaying.