Japan

As usual: Peykson.
-------------------------

“Wow, Chard, it’s so beautiful! Thank you for dragging me along,” Maine said.

“I hope you like it, Maine. And no worries, I really wanted to bring you here since you told me about this place,” responded RJ.

“Like it? I love it! Thanks again!” Maine responded and jumped to RJ, squeezing him with a very tight hug. But once she let loose, she met his eyes.

“Maine, it’s been nearly a year since I started to court you. I’m not rushing you, okay? I’m willing to wait until the day that you’re ready. I just want you to know that I love you so much and I want to spend my life with you. But hey, no pressure. Until you’re ready,” RJ said, breaking the silence.

“Look, RJ, the moment I allowed you to court me, I was already ready. I just don’t know how will I say that to you. So, maybe today’s the day. Richard, I want you to know that I love you so much and I’m willing to spend my whole life with you. And I’m ready to start it today. I love you,” Maine responded.

“Talaga, Maine? Mahal mo rin ako?”

“Oo. Mahal kita, pikit mata, buntong hininga, bahala na.”

“Ikaw naman, naipasok mo pa talaga linya mo sa DTBY ha.”

She lets of a little laugh and said, “Well, you know naman what’s next after those lines, right?”

Then they sealed their love with a kiss as the sun sets in the background.

-----------------------------
Sabaw noh? Taka ka pa... Ang tagal na nito sa draft docs ko. I never really thought I'd still post here sa Wattpad pero... bahala na.

Wala akong inedit from the draft so.. *cringe*

Belated happy payb 💚.