Prologe

My name is princess Aurora butterfly and I am the daughter of queen star butterfly (my awesome feisty and energetic mum) and king Marco Diaz (my lovely but slightly over protective dad). Anyways me and my mum are writing a book series for future queens about the magic high commission. You all know them: chancellor rhombulus, glosserick, dreamonius,heckapoo and omitraxus prime. Why is rhombulus chancellor? His closest friend and the previous chancellor leckmet was killed by a septarien named toffee. Poor leckmet. I don't know what he was like but according to mum and grandpa river he was a kind gentle soul who always made the right decision. Anyways these books are about all the MHC's deepest darkest secrets. This first secret is about omitraxus prime but what caused us to discover it is actually rhobulus's doing. One time queen eclipsa from the monster kingdom was on trial and the box of truth (a.k.a. Truth or punishment) revealed that rhombulus had a crush on grandma moon! My mum teased him for ages about it after she became queen until he said "I'm not the only one who had a crush on a past queen". Believe it or not what he said was true! Do you want to find out which queen captured omitraxus's heart? Read on........