DAVID [Completed]

"Julia", the soft soothing voice ran through my left ear down to my soul as I became more aroused, and wet down there.
"Fuck me" he whispered again. This time I wasn't waiting to hear more from him. I attacked him like an hungry nymphomaniac and ripped his white singlet off.

He pins me against the wall as I gasp, with my hands on his back digging him with my nails.

He started kissing me, taking my lips on a wonderful journey to pleasure Island.

He then slips his hand under my skirt, pulling my panties down to my ankles. "Hmm, red?" He paused his kissing to speak to me.
"You don't like it?" I murmured.
He giggled and put his hand between my thighs again. I moaned immediately his fingers stroke upwards as he played with my clit.

"I love it " he finally replied.

"Then kiss me baby"

He proceded to raise my skirt upwards and started to unbutton my white Nylon long sleeve blouse. It was a bit difficult to take off, but he succeeded finally.

The sight of David staring at my breast hidden under my bra made me wet all the more.

David and I had only been seeing each other for about 1 week and it looked like we've been dating for months. I was so comfortable with him both in his house and under his arms.

I helped him unclip my bra, setting free my beautiful well moulded breast.

He immediately took off his trouser reveling a clean blue Tommy boxers with his huge pennis begging to be set free from the obvious restriction. He took his boxer completely off too and placed his fingers again into my vagina, stroking my clitoris till I was almost climaxing. We were standing, but my right leg was hanging on his left hip and I was slanted to the wall. He then positioned in front of me, slides his pennis inside my vagina and started thrusting.

I was so wet it made the movement so frictionless. He started slowly going in inch by inch then graduated to a faster pace, then to an even more faster pace tearing me apart making me feel his long shaft.

He put his mouth on my breast, sucking and thrusting at the same time. It made me moan all the more.

My body began to vibrate, emerging into a feeling of explosion. He went in and out navigating through my wet pussy to my G-spot.

"Ah...ah...ah.." were the words that could be heard from me.

As I was about achieving orgasm, he stopped, pushed me to the bed and with my hands on the bed and buttocks facing him, he slowly pushed himself inside me. The feeling of the hugeness of his cock was so satisfying. He thrusts himself hard on me again and again. I can hear and feel his thigh slamming against my buttocks and thighs. He held my beasts squeezing it to pleasure Island while the thrust kept coming.
"Oh shit" he moaned

"Ah...ah...ah" I screamed out.

He let out a loud shout "Fuckkkkk" as we both climaxed, with him embracing me from behind as we collapse on the bed.
"Wow, that was great"
"Yeah" I replied in an honest agreement.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. What I saw in the bathtub made me scream so much I lost my voice.

I saw a lady that looked so much like me inside the bathtub with the water so red with blood. The blood was coming from her stomach. She's been stabbed.

I moved closer to take a good look at her. That was when I got the shock of my life. The girl in the tub was me. She was dead.

How is this even possible?. As I turned to go get David to help me make sense out of this, I slammed right straight into him.

"Where are you going" he screamed out. All of a sudden his eyebrows curled against each other, and his eyes narrowed with so much anger and rage. He was holding a knife.

"Wh..wh...who's that girl...what is going on?"

"Oh that?, that's you. That is how you gonna die. You see I have this gift of making people see how they are going to die before I actually kill them. Interesting right?"

"Who are you" I asked with tears from my eyes.

"I am Death, your inevitable nemesis. And I am here to bestow upon you this wonderful gift; death"

"Please don't kill me" I pleaded with every left over voice I had within me. I was terrified to my bones.

"Kill you? You dead already " he let out a scornful laugh.

He walked closer to me, held my neck from behind and pulled my head close to his face. He then kissed me and drove the knife right through my stomach.

He carried me and placed me in the bathtub filled with water. This time the water was crystal clear and the girl there was gone except for me inside, now bleeding from my stomach.
I felt my soul leaving my body. I felt cold and suddenly my environment became dark.

I could hear him say "bye Julia" as I gave up the ghost.

.........The End........