💔Abbacchio X reader I think I Love you💔

Your outfit

----------------------------------------------------------You sighed as you heard the knock at the door it was your boyfriend of 1 year, he was drunk again

You sighed as you heard the knock at the door it was your boyfriend of 1 year, he was drunk again.

Like always he came home really late, you loved him but did he love you ? Lord knows..

" What the hell Leone ! It's 12:00 am ! What about or date !"

Leone snapped in his drunk state.

" FUCK OFF I HATE YOU ! WHY DID I HAVE TO END UP WITH SOME UGLY BITCH !" He yelled as he stormed into the bathroom.

You Cried, " I can't take this anymore !" You sobbed as you went into your shared bedroom and began to pack your things.

Abbacchio ran into the room. "What are you doing !?" He said in a stren tone. " I'm leaving since I'm to ugly !" You yelled as you grabbed your suitcase and went to the door.

" You can't leave me !" Abbacchio said desperately as he grabbed your hand. " Watch me." You growled. "You need help ! You obviously don't care !" You said as you stormed out the house Leaving Abbacchio sobbing.

(Two months later)

You sat at a moon money (Starbucks play off) while sipping your coffee."hey you must be (y/n) I'm Bruno Bucciarati. " A man said as he sat In front of you. " Hello signore, how many I help you. "You responded.

" I'd like to talk about Abbacchio." He said you sighed and nodded. " He hasn't been drinking or talking a lot lately, he seems like he's on the brink of suicide, did something happen between you two ?"

Bucciarati asked. You were shocked. " I was tired of the arguing, the ignoring me and the drinking, so I left.." you responded sadly. "please give him another chance, or at least met with him." He begged.

You sighed and agreed. " Thank you !" He said while handing you a location for a park the next day.

" You're welcome."

The next day you woke up you were nervous. You got up, got dressed, and left for the park.

As you entered the park you saw him standing there alone then Bucciarati stop you. "He thinks he on a mission so be careful."

He whispered to you before leaving.

Abbacchio stood there emotion less staring at the ground. " You don't look drunk, are you on drugs, nah I think your to scared to use a needle. " You teased. Abbacchio looked up in shock at your voice and looked at you.

" It's you..."

He said. Then looked down sadly. " Who are you here to meet your new boyfriend ?" He said. " Nah I'm too unattractive to get a boyfriend that quickly. If you must know I'm here for you. " You said causing him to look up.

He walked up to you and hugged you tightly. " I'm sorry, I was the worst, I need you (y/n) that's why I haven't been drinking. I did this all for you... without you my life is meaningless..."

He whispered in your ear. You hugged him back and kissed him. " Ya know your really shit at showing your emotions.".

" I know."

" And your a jerk."

" I know."

" And you got big titties for a man."

" I kn- what ?"

You kissed him again causing him to blush. He gave you a desperate look."
I love you Leone, so yes if you stay clean we can get back together." You said. He smiled before kissing you Passionately.

" I think... I love you.."

" I love you too Leone.."