chapter 5

Y/n pov

I stayed with the commander until Shadow comes back and not to mention he looks SO hot in that uniform he's wearing. Luckily for me, Shadow's watch has a speaker in it so I can still hear is voice. "Ok commander, I'm at the park but no sign of danger." Shadow said through his watch speaker. "Agent Shadow, we got something. It's... behind you?" "Huh?" I was so nervous that I was biting my nails. "Oh Shadow, please don't get hurt." I thought to myself. "Don't worry y/n, he's our best agent in GUN. There's nothing to worry about, ok?" I nodded and looked at the screen. "Sir, what do you mean it's behind-AHHH!" Shadow yelled and I looked down at the floor. "Black Doom, what do you want. I will take you down." "Now can I not see my precious son?" Black Doom said with a smile. I was so confused and terrified and everyone else was the same way. "Shadow is the son of an enemy?"

Shadow's pov

"Now can I not see my precious son?" Black Doom asked me. "Oh no, y/n please don't leave me after this." I said to myself when Black Doom said "Shadow, are you ok?" I looked at him and shook my head. "You can't be my father. You just can't." "Well, I am. Where do you think you got your black and red colors from or your edgyness?" "I'm nothing like you. I don't take over the world. I help people from the danger and that danger is you. So I'm gonna take you down if it's the last thing I do." I told my so called "dad". "You can't possibly defeat me. All you have is a gun but I have power." "I have power too. Power that is just as strong as yours and I have power that you don't have." Black Doom just smiled and got ready to fight. I got my gun and powers ready for the fight. "Bring it on old man." I teased him a bit. "Old? Ha" "Are you ready Black Doom?" He nodded and I shot my gun at him and I hit him but it didn't do anything to him. I put my gun down and got ready to use my powers. First, I used chaos spear and he got the hit. He growled at me and used his powers but I dodged it. I then teleported to his face and kicked him harder than ever. He roared of pain and tried to falcon punch me but that didn't hit me either. To finish him off I used chaos blast and chaos control. He couldn't handle that so he fell to the ground.  "You didn't think I can defeat you, huh?  Think again."  Just as I thought the battle was over, Black Arms surrounded me.  "HOLY SHIT!  I'm so glad y/n isn't here, she would've gotten hurt."  I thought to myself.  "Well Shadow, there's only one of you but there's a lot of us.  There's nothing that you can do now.  Haha."  One of them said with a raspy voice.  "Ya'll are way to easy for me to beat up."  "Really, then why don't you give us a shot?"  I shrugged and chaos blast their ass.  "Not so tough now are you?"  "We will get you for *cough* this."  He said and all of them vanished.  I started to grab my gun when I felt this sting on the back of my hand.  I looked at it and it was a scratch with a little bit of blood coming out.  I wiped the blood with my finger and headed back to GUN.  "Ok commander, I'm coming back."

Y/N pov

"Ok commander, I'm coming back."  Shadow said and I smiled.  He was ok from the battle and I was worrying about nothing.  A few minutes  passed and Shadow came in the door.  I got up and hugged him, "Hey Shadow, I missed you."  "I missed you too, sweet cakes."  Shadow said with a sweet tone in his voice.  "Good job, Agent Shadow.  You are now on break."  The commander said while Shadow solute to him.  Me and Shadow went to get some lunch.  We had stuffed crust pizza, bread rolls, green beans, and for desert we had carrot cake.  "So Shadow, since your birthday is tomorrow, where would you like to go?"  Shadow thought about it for a good while and said," How about me and you go to the movies together, then we can have the party at the house, and you will see what I want for the last thing."  "Oh ok that sounds good.  I'm a little confused on the last bit."  He smirked and said, "I want birthday sex."  I looked at him and smiled.  "Yeah we can do that and for how long."  He smirked and answered, "however long you want babe."  I blushed a little and giggled.

Time passed

It was time to go home and we were pretty tired from the day.  We ate f/f (favorite food), I took a shower and got dressed, then went to bed.  Shadow did the same thing and came in bed with me.  "Me and you have a long day tomorrow, while you go to work I need to get the party ready, get my sister to make the cake, buy the movie tickets, and invite people."  Shadow turned to me and said,"No need to buy the tickets, I already bought them."  "Oh ok"  We told each other goodnight, gave kisses, and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up around nine or ten.  I had no time to waste so I got dressed.  First I called my sister so she can make the cake.  "So what does he want the cake to look like?"  "I'll make it a surprise, make the cake red velvet, and put black and red icing.  If you can, put two guns facing each other and definitely put happy birthday Shadow."  "Ok I wrote all of that down.  Let's see what I can do."  "Ok" When we got done talking I got all of the party decorations and started decorating the house.  When I was done decorating, I called some of my friends and Shadow's friends.  First, I called Blaze and she said she will be coming.  Then, I called my sister but she couldn't make it cause she had some other plans but she will stop by to drop off the cake.  I called Silver, Vector, Tails, Rouge, Amy, Sonic, Knuckles, and Espio.  Shadow probably won't like Sonic coming to his party but I'll talk him about it.  Just only a few more hours until Shadow comes home and the party will start.

                                               Stay tuned chapter 6 will come soon

     There will be lemon in chapter 6 just a heads up I will let Ya'll know when it comes.