•Levels of Editing and Revision•

I have compiled this system of levels of editing to clarify the extent of which you would like me to revise your story. You may request more than one level simultaneously (1&2, 1&3, etc.). You may also choose a different type for each level (1 as direct edit and 3 as suggestion, etc.). Please include the level(s) and type(s) you choose in your form.
Simply choosing a level higher than 1 does not include the levels before it so specify exactly which and how many levels you would like and the type for each.

Level 1: Grammar and Punctuation
Includes typos, grammar mistakes, word order, add or subtract paragraphs. etc.
You may also indicate to me if there is anything specific you want me to edit at the bottom of your summary or through PM (ex. the name Mary to Marie throughout the story)

Level 2: Writing Style
Includes word choice, type/use/choice of metaphor, style, etc.

Level 3: Organization and Plot
Includes chapter/story structure, organization of plot details, development, etc.

Type (these are the modes of revision in Google Docs):
1. Direct edit
2. Suggestion

For Levels 2 and 3 in direct edit mode, it is completely up to you to accept those revisions or not.