The Deal

Your eyes fluttered open to see a familiar ceiling, you weren't in the infirmary or a hospital. You were in your dorm, Y/N looked around and saw Aizawa next to her, looking worried, "hey you okay" he asked. "I think so, not fully sure what happened though" you spoke weakly, "I think you equipped a new quirk, you weren't yourself" Aizawa explained. You fell silent as you remembered what happened...and what you yelled before you passed out.
Flash Back
"I've killed more people than I can count because it's fun!"
Flash Back over
You didn't remember actually opening your mouth and saying something though, "did anything else happen, all Fathum said was you just asked some questions while having your personality change and then you passed out" Aizawa explained. 'Wait, I didn't yell that, did I just scream it in my head' you thought in confusion, "no nothing else happened" you said. Aizawa gave a nod. You were confused, how did you not yell that out loud, why did you equip a new quirk at 16? You weren't sure but you knew that you'd have to train this one out. It took your entire body over in seconds, kind of like how Tomura's quirk can decay someone in seconds and the same was with Dabi. So you knew that you had a short time before you would be overtaken by that power, you would understand in a few days or so. "But there is some stuff happening with the memberships, there is a case happening and Fatgum's agency is joining" Aizawa explained, you gave a nod.
Tomura's POV
Twice said that he had found someone that is worth my time to let into the league, big mistake. This asshole decided to take out one of our members, Magne. His quirk had killed him and took Compress's arm away. So now he has a deal and I'm stuck going over to him, so now I'm sitting here as he explains everything. "I'll agree to your deal but I have one rule, you break it and everything is off" I explained to him, he gave a nod, I held up a photo of her. It was Y/N, I don't want her getting hurt by this gut. "If you or any of your members even think about hurting her, we're done" I scolded. "It's agreed" he spoke, with that I left his place.

'You better watch your actions Overhaul'