Chapter 4

The victories became more difficult the more we improved the more difficult were the enemies, the numbers of victories rose our aspects and names were recognized ....

???: you are the octane with the most victories in the world, it is a pleasure to meet you

Octane: thanks, you can be like me and improve, nah just improve and you can be like us.

???: U.S? Oh I forgot if you are here The pathoctson squad

Octane: hahahahaha

Wattson: who told you that name.

Pathfinder: I don't care only if we are all well.

Octane: well enough games, who told you about me?Wattson hits octane

Wattson: fool we go out on the screens of the world when we fight, he would have to know us, it shows that the adrenaline took your neurons

Octane: right, but why the blow?

Wattson: to verify that if it hit your head your brain would work, apparently it did not work.

Octane: changing the subject, I suppose that the character you adore the most in our squad is and ...

???: pathfinder, you are the best

Octane: pathfinder. (Scratching the top of his head with the mask)

Wattson: this is how you are going to take off your mask

Pathfinder: good new friend hold on tight let's try the zip line. (Position the zip line)

Octane: look at this (injecting) and now this (put a trampoline) hahahaha

Wattson: focus on the end (finishing putting up fences)

Octane: wattson that ahg ...

???: hahaha are they always like this?
pathfinder: my friend is always like that but my friend is not, apparently her charisma increased.

???: pathfinder do you crash those five?

Pathfinder: sure. (Colliding it)Octane was standing up but saw wattsonOctane: no please ahg

Wattson: come on, come where is that octane who thinks he is the leader of the team, do not resist a few touches of electricity Some time later.

Octane: hahaha time for adrenaline

Pathfinder was saluting his rivals Pathfinder: I hope the sand treats all of us well...

Megaphone: here is your champion

Pathfinder: in case you don't know, here you get it by winning.

Octane saluting his rivals: you see that flash before death it's me hahaha

Wattson saluting his rivals:To fight with me is to go against the current. And that is paid.Octane let's fall into the bunker.

The peloton fell into a bunker, they began to enter quickly.

Octane: this caustic is always here this is your zone, ahh cof cof, this shit

Caustic: tell me are you afraid of dying?

Octane: cof you know cof the question will be answered with your own experience. Grab a grenade, die...

Caustic: you idiot will die too

Octane: the good thing about having a team is that they always help Octane was injected and hit Caustic making it on top of the grenade.

Octane: ahg I bleed to death, I finished it.