Brothers Love

I had just caught my boyfriend Alan with my Ex-best friend. I am devastated. What the hell do I do now? I panicked and I just wanted to get out of there. I grabbed my phone as I ran towards the door.

"Baby, no... Wait!"

I did not want to hear it. I slammed the door as I ran out of the house. I looked at my phone and called one of my twin brothers. I waited anxiously for him to pick up.

"Come on, Asher... Please pick up!"

"Sister, what can I do for you?"

"Asher... Please help me?"

"Astrid? What is wrong?... Where are you?"

"I am at the park, not far from my house."

"Okay, stay there. I will be there soon okay?"

"Okay... Please hurry!"

I sat there waiting for my brother. He soon pulled up with his twin Adonis.

"What's going on Astrid?"

Adonis looked at me worried. I opened the car door and got in the back.

"I just walked in on Alan having sex with my ex best friend."

Asher turned off the engine as he spoke.

"I'm going to bloody kill him."

"No, Asher, please just go... Please? I need to get out of here."

Asher looked at me and smiled as Adonis grabbed my hand.

"Okay, Sis, we will sort him out later."

"Thank you, Asher."

Asher then stated the car and took me back to their place. My twin brothers share our family home. After our parents passed away and when they were old enough I moved in with my boyfriend.

Thankfully they could take care of themselves. I brought them up from their teens so I knew they were going to be alright without me . But I had to look after us all and it was tough at times.

I had to become our parents. I am only two years older than them. So I had to grow up overnight. Having twin teenage brothers is hard, but we got through it together and we became closer.

Once inside the house my brothers looked after me by pampering me. They both can be sweet when they want to. I let them pamper me, that way I knew they were feeling useful. But I was not going to cry. I didn't want them to see me do that.

"What are you going to do, Sis?"

Adonis spoke pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him to see a worried face staring at me.

"I really do not know? I can't go back home... Please let me stay here?"

I looked at my brothers, pleading with them both. They then both smiled as Asher spoke.

"Of course, you can stay, Sis."

"Thank you, Asher."

"Do you really think we would leave our own sister on the streets?"

Adonis spoke as he smiled at me.

"Thank you both, you are the best brothers in the world."

"We are your only brothers in the world."

Adonis chuckled as he sat next to me.

"We will be having a chat with your cheating boyfriend though."

"Please don't... just let it be... I do not want things to get worse... He is now my Ex-boyfriend... There is no going back from that... I will figure it out."