Late Into The Night

Mr Whitmore had given even more tasks over the past few days. I had been keeping up until he added more right now. I know I might need to stay back late in the office tonight. I texted my brothers and Asher offered to stay back and wait for me, but I told him that Hayden has already offered to take me home. His reply to that was have fun! I chuckled as I read his reply.

I placed my phone on the desk next to my mug of coffee and started back at my tasks. After a few more hours I was getting near the end. I noticed it was really late, it was almost ten o'clock.

Hayden must be busy with his work as he had not been in my office for a while. I was about to send off an email when the power went out on the laptop. Crap! What now? The lights went out in the office too. I got up to try the switch to my lamp but nothing. Just great!

I noticed a light still coming from Mt Whitmore's office but then it went out. I think I better find Hayden. I turned around to find my phone in the dark, I could just about make it out on the desk by the moonlight. I was about to grab it when I felt arms around my waist and lips pressed against my neck.

"Hayden? What is going on?... We should not be doing this at a time like this."

"I think it is a perfect time."

His voice was a whisper but his kisses were seductive, leaving me wanting more. He placed his hand on the table and his ring caught in the moonlight. Hayden doesn't wear a ring does he?

His lips trailed down my neck lower as I felt his fingers pull my jacket off me. I let out a soft moan as he continued then he spoke in between his kiss.

"Do not turn around... Let's have a little fun, that will take us late into the night?... But what happens in this office stays in this office."

My voice came out husky as I enjoyed his pleasure he was giving me.

"You are not Hayden are you?... Can I at least know your name.. Do you even know mine?"

He chuckles softly as his fingers start to pull up my skirt then caress my thigh, while his other hand still steadied himself on the desk as he leans over me while still kissing my skin. His ring glowed in the moonlight, I noticed the company crest with the initials H.W.

"I know your name, Astrid... How could I forget a name to a sexy woman I want... I am Hunter.... Hunter Whitmore."

At the moment I realised he was my boss... Mr Whitmore. I pulled away but he held me tight against his chest.

"Don't be afraid of my name, Astrid... I want to unleash your inner desires... What do you desire the most, Astrid?"

His fingers undid my blouse and pulled it off my shoulder as he kissed and teased my skin. My head was confused as to what to do? But my heart did not want him to stop. He nipped at my skin with his teeth as he pulled my blouse down off both shoulders. I moaned out again.

"Tell me, Astrid... What do you desire?"

"I... Erm... I don't know, Mr Whitmore?"

I heard him chuckle softly as he carried on teasing my body with his lips.

"Then let me show you what I think you desire?"

I nodded then I felt him unzip my skirt and it fell to the floor. I was very aroused as he left me standing in my panties with my blouse hanging half off. I managed to speak out to him as he teased my thighs with his hands.

"Will I get to see your face?"

He grinned against my shoulder as he kissed it.

"All in good time, Astrid... I want to make love to you like this."

I gasped as I felt his hands take off my blouse, then my bra. He cupped my breast in each hand as his thumbs caressed my nipples in slow circles. I have felt this before... Circles.

He makes my body tingle below. I have not felt that in a long time.

"You want me don't you, Astrid?"

"Yes."

My voice came out breathlessly.

"Good... As I want you badly."

I felt him slip down my panties then I heard his trousers unzip. Hunter leaned me over the cold desk and his hand ran down my back to my ass. I then felt his desire. I moaned out as he moved inside of me slowly. He kissed my back as he made love to me.

I have never felt being made love to, like this before. So passionately but with tenderness.

"Astrid. God I needed to feel you... Call me by my name?"

"Hunter."

"Now we are not strangers, but lovers."

He moved faster and I moaned into the night. I couldn't hold out any longer. His pleasure was more than my body could handle.

"Am I right in knowing what you desire? You wanted to make love over a desk right?"

"Yes!"

He chuckled as he pleasured me deeply. I did not know how he knew that, but right now I did not care.

"Oh, Astrid... You are so beautiful."

I heard him groan as we both came to our limit of our desire. I felt him inside me as he released. His soft lips kissed along my back then he slapped my ass. He chuckled then rubbed it. I burst out with laughter.

I felt him kiss my back then he moved away from me. I stood up and turned around just as the door closed. He was gone. Reality hit me.. I just made love to Mr Whitmore!

I hurried to get dressed and the lights then came back on. I knew Hayden would be in here soon. The door burst open.

"Astrid, are you alright?"

"Yes, I am fine... Are you Okay, Hayden?"

He was still panting as he walked closer to me.

"I am now, I was stuck in the elevator all this time... I was panicking to get to you.

"Well I am fine, you can relax."

I smiled at him and he pulled me into his arms and held me tight, I felt him grin as he kissed my neck. Hayden then took my hand and took me out of the office.

We arrived outside my family home. Hayden looked into my eyes as we sat in the car. He took my hand as he caressed it softly with small circles. I knew I felt that before! Hayden then spoke softly.

"You met him tonight didn't you, Astrid?"

"I.. Yeah, kind off."

Hayden chuckled as he spoke.

"Looks like I need to convince you harder than before now... As it's the weekend. Let me take you out?"

I felt bad as I promised to think over his offer and did not expect what happened tonight with Mr Whitmore. It happened all so fast.

"Yes, I would like that. Thank you , Hayden."

He grinned happily as I felt the pain of guilt in my heart... Maybe I shouldn't have let my desire take over me so quickly. I do not want to hurt Hayden but I think he already knew.

 I do not want to hurt Hayden but I think he already knew