Blinded With Love

I lifted up a heavy box that was sitting in the hallway that I kept tripping on it as I walked past. Just what the hell do they have in here anyway?... It's heavy. I felt a pair of hands grab the box as he spoke.

"Looks like you needed a hand there, pretty lady?"

I spun around in surprise to hear a male voice I have never heard before.

"Er, thanks... But who are you?"

He chuckles as he stood there holding the heavy box as if it was empty. I couldn't help myself but stare at him... His eyes were bloody gorgeous. I have never seen any blue eyes like his before... They were drawing me in.

"Right, sorry. I am Hayden... Hayden Willis. Where would you like this box?"

I snapped out of staring at his sexy face.

"Erm, Yeah... Right the box... Could you place it over there, in the corner please?"

Hayden, smiled before he placed the box in the corner as I asked. I watched him bend over... Holy hell, he has a sexy ass. He stood back up and I felt my face blush as he caught me watching him, practically drooling with my tongue hanging out. Hayden chuckled as he walked back over to me.

"Sorry to just walk in here, but I was asked to come over... Do you know where Asher and Adonis is?"

"Oh, you are their mate from work."

He chuckled as he gently took my hand and stroked it. I looked at him, he was making my heart race.

"Yeah, I must be."

He looked into my eyes as he smiled. I heard someone cough. We both moved apart. My brother chuckled at us.

"There you are, Hayden... I see you have met my sister, Astrid."

"Your sister huh?... I see the good looks run in the family."

I blushed even more. Adonis chuckled. He was about to open his mouth to say something. But I gave him a look of disapproval and he quickly stopped laughing. I know what my brother is like. I looked away and giggled quietly.

"I was about to come looking for you anyway, Astrid... We are having a small feast in the garden... Come on... Let's join Asher?"

Adonis took my hand and pulled me out into the garden. Hayden smiled as he followed. Asher smiled as he saw us all walk out into the garden. He was placing the food on the table.

"So you have met our sister Astrid?"

Asher grinned as he pats Hayden on the back.

"Yes, she is very delightful."

He looked at me and smiled as he spoke to my brother. I felt my cheeks burn again. Why does he do that each time he speaks? Am I that attracted to him? He is bloody gorgeous. I wonder if he is single? No, with his looks, he must be taken.

We all sat together eating and drinking while we had a good time. My brothers would mess around like teenagers. They always made me laugh. After a while, my brothers took the plates and glasses inside while I was still chatting with Hayden. Somehow we got onto the subject of relationships and mine was the topic.

"So your ex was jealous of your brothers?"

"Yes, strange right?"

"It does seem a little strange to use that as an excuse."

"Do you really think that was why he said it?"

"I do. He wanted a way out and used the closeness with your brothers... It was a hidden sign. You were blinded with love."