45:

Hayley:

How can the days and weeks go by so quickly? It seems just like yesterday we were in California and today I'm packing for college. It's August, I leave to UT three days.

My room is almost empty, as I have boxes and boxes full of things I am going to take to college.

Liz and I rented out an apartment. Jack hasn't told me any of his plans yet, so I don't know if he's staying in the dorms or with us.

I folded the pile of clothes I had on my empty mattress. It's really crazy, to think that I am going to college. A very huge college with my two favorite people.

I was excited for what the future held for Jack and I. I wondered if we were going to get married and have a family, but a girl can dream. I'm a little too much.

But lately, Jack has been acting strange. He seems very anxious and when I question if he's okay, he gets all defensive. So I decided not to ask anymore.

He also doesn't text or call me as much anymore, he hasn't stopped by my house to visit me.

I wonder what is going on.

GILINSKY❤️: I need to talk to you. Let me pick you up?

Speaking of him, there he just texted me.

I can't. I'm really busy packing and stuff.

GILINSKY❤️: okay.

And that's the thing that freaked me out. Because knowing him, he would text that he was on his way to help me.

I don't know, but I hope he acts differently the day we leave.

Jack:

I was scared to talk to Hayley. Lately, I've been so anxious about telling Her the truth. I haven't properly slept, eaten, or anything. My parents are worried. Jack thinks I should have told her in California.

I just can't hurt her that way. I'm going to ruin everything I have ever wanted with her.

I am so in love with her and I messed things up. I wanted to talk to her and kiss her. But she was not making it any easier. I stayed in bed, thinking about the proper words to make it sound easy and understandable.

My heart feels like it has stopped beating, I'm just really worried.