Intro

This is the song that I think she posts whenever she ends up getting to the dare in the story. I want them to meet fast but not rush it so Maybe the third chaphter? Oh and sorry for my spelling I'm doing this off of my phone sooo... Yeah
--------------------
I was in my room on Saturday morning at 12:04 PM.  I like to wake up early every day, I had been up sence 7:30 which is pretty early to me even though I'm only in middle school I'm getting ready for high school just next year and I'm really nervous about it. I was hanging out with two of my friends Jessica, and Kendal. Jessica has brown short really curly hair and is a little chubby but what girl isn't right? Kendal however, is very skinny and I don't know how she looses weight so fast. She has blonde, completely flat hair and blue eyes her and I have been friends with each other as far back as I can remember. We were all on YouTube and while Jessica and Kendal were fangirling this "cute" boy band I had never even heard of while I was listening to songs that could get suck in my head for nearly weeks at a time. After a while Jessica got bored and saw what I was doing and I guess I was listening to her favorite band or something and I only guessed due to her  sudden scream.  "We should play truth or dare!"
After a while, we got a empty glass beer bottle while my parents weren't home. We went in the living room to play. We all sat down in a circle, and because there were two guests I spun the bottle first and it landed on Kendal so I told Kendal to text a random guy in her contacts and ask him out it took a lot of convincing but she finally did.  So were gonna play this game this way huh? Well two can play at that game she mumbled.  Kendal spun the bottle next and it landed on me, " Truth," She paused, giving me a flash of fear.  "or Dare?" She asked "dare" I replied "ok then... I dare you to do a cover of "What makes you beautiful" and tag all of  One Direction and tell them to watch your video."

----------------------------

I'm gonna leave this at a cliff hanger sorry but I'll try and update tomorrow even though I don't think anybody is reading this yet I can't wait till we get further in the story😃😃😃😃😃😃