Chaphter 2 The Dare

Yay! I'm so glad I have people actully reading my storyyyyyy thanks so much😃!
----------------------------------
When she told me the dare I have her the most confusing, lost, and crazy look I've ever given.." The next thing I know she's racing up the stairs to my bedroom to record the song. I can't believe that this girl is actually making me do this she is so crazy. When I was done I thought maybe I was able to just tell her I tagged them but she insisted that she should and she would get suspicious if I did it anyways.
When we went back downstairs we watched a movie then they went home and I slept in an instant. When I woke up I saw my mom on the phone I didn't realize that I fell asleep on the couch last night, she whispers in my ear covering the mic on the phone so the person on the other end can't hear what she is about to say " it's for you" she says " Its a boy from a band called One Direction?" She says confused because she hasn't ever heard of them before I nod and take the phone from her. when I finally got to talk to this person I had no clue how they knew me because I at least knew that they were famous I mean I'm not an idiot right?
I answered "hello?"
"Ummm.... Hey I can't believe that I'm talking to you."
Why is he saying this about me? And how did he have time for my video? I have so many questions in my head right now that would be weird to ask. OMG I'm talking to a famous person this is crazy I can't believe this!  WOW!😄
----------------------
Thanks for reading this still I'll update mabey ummm Sunday sometime thanks