Summerslam. Battle Of The Queens. Stratus Vs Flair.

That Saturday, I went to an Indian Motorcycle shop in Oklahoma City to get a more comfortable two seater for me and Ashley. She drove my Dodge Challenger so I could ride the new chopper back home to Fort Smith. After she and I tested about five two seaters we found one in an Indian Roadmaster Elite. Black and red in color. I bought it after a test drive and we headed home Ashley following closely behind. When we got home, we went inside and packed for Raw on Monday for me and Smackdown on Tuesday for Ashley.
Once we were done packing, I cooked us some lunch it was a simple lunch, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and a couple slices of toast. Ashley liked butter on hers and I covered my toast with peanut butter. She asked if she could have a taste and I pulled a corner of the piece of toast off and she grinned as I fed it to her. "Hmm. Maybe I should have peanut butter on toast from now on." She smiled.
"Whatever you like or want, Ash." I kissed her as I loaded my duffels onto the new motorcycle. Ashley had to embrace the idea of absolute essentials this time and had her stuff in terms of ring attire and entrance attire in a duffel along with her makeup kit and it just barely fit into the compartment that was behind her seat. But I understood why she had to pack those things. Everything else, she packed tightly into a duffel and once we were ready. I made sure everything was locked up tight before we hit the road to Tampa.
Every four to five hours we stopped either ti use the restroom, get something to eat, drink or just rest and get gas for the chopper.
At our last rest stop, I got up and stretched my legs then looked to Ashley who was stretched out across the bike looking alluring in her white shirt, denim jacket, denim jeans and leather boots. I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her. She grinned and giggled as she snapped her fingers in my face. "Hey, Daniel." She repeated that a couple more times before she said, "Eath to Daniel." She flicked my forehead and I snapped back to reality.
"Yeah, sorry. Couldn't be helped." I said quickly. Making her laugh. I took a few slow breaths as she got up and approached me. "You just looked so damn hott stretched across the bike like that."
"It's okay, Dan. My Judge can look at me however long he wants. But we do need to get to Tampa for the Raw Reunion tonight." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
"Right. Yeah." I muttered as we got back on the bike and headed to Tampa, Ashley holding my waist tight as we finally arrived in Tampa, Florida for Raw.
We headed to the hotel before Raw to drop our stuff in our rooms and when we arrived at the arena. I was told that I'd be in a match to see if I would get a shot at the United States Championship at Summerslam, Ashley was happy for me but I was not a big fan of the fact that I was being bribed by the higher ups to drop my feud albeit temporarily so he could concentrate on his match against Lesnar. For the Universal Championship. Which even though I didn't want to drop anything, I did. And not because of the prospect of a US Championship match. But because Ashley was happy that I had a title match within a month of my debut. I wasn't about to argue with my Queen and make her sad. Not one bit.
Of course to get this title match I had to go against Anderson ans Gallows in a handicap match.
We headed to our locker room and I got ready for the match. The noose around my right wrist, my jeans, boots, shirt and jacket, clipped and wound bullwhip. Only one thing missing. "Darling, where's m..." I looked to Ashley who was wearing my cowboy hat. "Ha. Okay. Jokes over. Gimme my hat, Ash." I said trying not to grin at the fact she looked adorable and all around gorgeous with it on.
"What'll you give me in exchange for it babe?" She asked.
"Negotiating now are we?" I grinned. She slid into my arms but held onto my hat with her right hand.
"Yes and if I don't like what you have to offer in exchange, you get to sleep on the couch of every hotel we are in for two weeks."
"You really drive a hard bargain. I'll, cook you an extravagant dinner when you win your Summerslam match."
"You think I'll have one?" She asked.
"Yes. I do. It wouldn't be Summerslam without you." I grinned.
"Your just saying that to get your hat back." I sighed.
"Ashley, I could have taken my hat back from you at any time. But I didn't. Know why?" I asked.
"Because you love me and would never dream of hurting me." She said.
"That's right." I grinned. "And yes we met just last week, but I knew you were the girl for me. When you didn't run screaming from me. When we first met, or that you were the only one who stayed my hand when I was ready to punish Lynch and Rollins. I knew then what I know now. You my dear, Ashley Fliehr, are my girl. And that is never going to change. So cheer up Ash, you'll get a Summerslam match." She smiled and kissed me and put my hat on my head. Only to tip it over my eyes as we pulled away from each other. "Ha, ha. Love you, Ash."
"I love you more, Daniel. " I kissed her cheek as I pulled the noose from my right wrist and clutched it in my left hand, as we made our way to catering.