five

taehyung's pov

it's finally friday for fuck sake. it seems that this week was one of the longest in a while, although it's only the beginning of the year. christ. i cant wait to graduate. but, that's not the point. point is that today is jackson's party, and i have only an hour to get ready. all of my good clothes are at jin's house because i pretty much live here accept for the few days in the week im at my dads house. so it's a good thing i'm at jin's today.

i obviously have impeccable fashion sense so picking my outfit didn't take long at all. as well as my hair and makeup.

taehyung's fit

ugh. im such a baddie. anyway, yoongi is supposed to be here to pick up jimin, jin and i for the party. plus, he has the best car.

"ready whores?" jin said popping his head into my room where jimin and i had been sitting on my bed playing uno to pass the time.

"yes. is yoongs here?"

"uh, yuh. c'mon."

and after piling into yoongi's car, he put jackson's address into the gps. and me with not only good fashion sense, but good taste in music, got to connect my spotify playlist to the bluetooth of the car.

"bruh isn't jackson like, perverted towards tae doe?" yoongi asked, eyes still on the road.

"yeah, but we're hoping we won't run into him. he probably doesn't even know we're gonna be there."

"and you know jimin, i'd have to agree. except for the fact jackson asked specifically if you'd be there and without thinking, i said yes."

"bruh you dumb bitch. but, i guess it's not that big of a deal anyway. he's just a dick." i replied. because honestly my main concern was jungkook being there. but i wasn't gonna lose sleep over it. and im certainly not gonna say anything because i know jeonguk and yoongi are close friends.

"so, taehyung. you excited to see your little boyfriend ?" jin said with a stupid smirk plastered on his, actually pretty handsome, face.

"that walking talking chode is not my boyfriend. and no, quite frankly i'm not too excited to see him."

"oh? and why's that. thought you liked him." yoongi said, raising an eyebrow.

"unfortunately yeah i do. but you didn't hear it from me. and you certainly will not inform the mother fucker unless you're looking to find out first hand what the most violent form of homicide is."