𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑀𝑒𝑡~𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛

☆𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑀.☆

You met Freddie through Brian. Brian had asked you to hangout and said he wanted you to meet their new singer that just recently joined their band. You agreed and got yourself ready. Once you finished you got the things you needed and walked to the café Brian told you to go.

You walked into the café and immediately saw Brian due to having poofy curly hair. You walked up to their booth and saw an unfamiliar face. 'Must be the new singer.' You thought. "(Y/n)! I'd like you to meet Freddie, he's our new singer." Brian said introducing Freddie. You gave him a kind smile as you sat next to Roger. "It's nice to mee you darling." Freddie said to you. "The same goes to you, I love your taste in style by the way." You said.  From that day forward you and Freddie were inseparable.

☆𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑀.☆

You worked at a guitar shop that your father owns. It was a slow day and hardly any one came in. After an hour of reading, you heard the door bell ring signaling someone had walked in. "Hello, feel free to look around." You said without looking up from your book.

"Um, I was wondering where you keep your guitar strings." The man spoke. You took your eyes from the book to see a tall curly headed man standing in front of you. "Yeah, we have some strings." You you replied. You then went to the small drawer that was next to you and got out a pack a strings, setting them on the counter. You gave him a smile and ring the item up. After he payed for the strings he gave you his number.

☆𝑅𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑇.☆

You and Roger grew up together. Your mother and his mother would set you and roger up on a play date as they have their afternoon tea.

☆𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝑫.☆

You met John in High school your Sophomore year. You just transferred there and you were having trouble finding your classes. John saw you struggling and decided to go up to you. "Are you having trouble?" He asked you. "Oh, yeah. I'm new here and I can't find my classes." You said. "I can help you, I'm John Deacon." He left a hand out for you to shake. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." From they day forward you and John became bestfriends.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thank you for reading! I'll try to update again tomorrow!
~Samantha♡