Chapter 16-Lunar Eclipse

I woke up early to Snow's house because I promised her that I'm going to take her on a date.I drove my car and I fetch her,she was thrilled and we headed to the suprise."So,where are we going?" Snow asked me curiously."If I tell you it wouldn't be a suprise" I replied and she kissed me very very hard."Thanks,for being the best boyfriend Wes,I love you" I smiled at her as her words meant alot to me."You're my lovebug,I'll always love you" I gave her a grin and we headed to the location.We arrived at the beach and I parked the car nearby."What are we doing at the beach?" She asked me."You and I will have a romantic picnic and no one can interrupt us" I kissed her forehead and we went to the beach.She was delightful and so do I.We walked by the shores and talking to each other,I placed my arms around her as she puts her head at my shoulder and we walked by the sunset.

We sat down at the beach and we kissed,we talk and enjoying time."Snow,I have a question?" I talked to her."Shoot" she said."Did you ever transformed into a wolf before?" I asked and she replied "I did transformed two times,on my birthday and that is tonight!!" She stood up and I'm curious."What,what is it?" I asked her and she was worried.She got in to the car and I followed her.I started the engine and we were out of there."What is it Snow? Tell me" This time I asked her seriously."I'll be a lunar wolf everytime when it's my birthday,we need to go to Tyler before anything bad happens." I drove as fast as we could and I saw her shivering,I looked out of the window and I could see the moon.We arrived at her house and ran in.I followed her and she was crying,"It's ok,baby don't cry..I'm here" I comfort her and she looked at me "It's not ok!!" Her eyes change and her cannines revealed,she's turning into a werewolf.

Her transformation,was a bit brutal as her things smashed.Her bright blue eyes stare at me with a sad looks.Tyler came in and he was shocked and he called Jack and the others to see."Get the hell out of there,Wes" Tylet yelled."Why?" I asked them."The lunar wolf is not her,when she changed that is not Snow until the eclipse end" Snow cames at me like she was going to kill me.I ran away from her and went out to the room and closed the door.No wonder Snow said it was not ok,she worried that I'll get her."She is gaining her powers,so she'll lose control,like Dr.Jeckell and Mr.Hyde." Tyler said to me and I heard her Howls louder and louder,I could just hear her screams and I tried to suffer myself by hearing it.The sounds was never to be heard and I open the door,I saw her lying on the ground and I went to her and I hold her,she woke up with her bright blue eyes staring at me.Her blue eyes fade and turned to her brown eyes again.

"Wes,did I hurt anybody?" She asked.I kissed her  cheeks and said that she'd didn't hurt anybody.She was relief and she hugged me.The bad things had gone and all I want to do is being with Snow."I love you,Wes" she kept repeating it again and again.She kissed my lips and placed my hands to her ass,I don't know that she's very lusty and I pulled out the kiss.I guess the eclipse gave her side effects.I went out of the room and get some fresh air,I saw Tyler was talking with Donnovan about war against the lycans."We'll be prepare to defeat them once and for all.I called upon the world's Alpha to be our allies and destroy the lycans once and for all" Donnovan said to Tyler and he looked convincing when Donnovan said to him.