Chapter 1

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today is the first of being a Senior at Westside High. yay!!! But I also get to see the Jacks in what feels like forever. they have both been my friends for so long, i dont think I would have any better without them. They are both so sweet and amazing.

I sat up and yawned my normal big yawn and put my feet on the floor. I stand up and get my phone off the charger and nightstand. I had 4 texts from Jack.
Jack: hey
Good morning
Can't wait to see u
Haven't seen u in 4evr!!!

He is super super funny. Then i go to my closet and pick out some bright red high waist skinny jeans, and a black crop top that said Dope. on it. the letters where white. i also had a black beanie. then I had my galaxy Vans on.

I texted jack back after I got out of my shower, got dressed and put on makeup and brushed my teeth. i said "meet me at my house before 8:40." And then I walked downstairs, and grabbed an apple and walked outside. "Hey!" I said hugging Jack G and then Jack J. then we walked to school together.

When we walk into the school building, we went to our home room. We are finally all together. unlike last year and the year before...

We ended up having 1st,2nd,4th,5th,6th and 8th together. which, in order, is Math, Writing, science, health(eww), history, and biology. yay (note the sarcasm)

When i first walked into Math class, we all say in the middle row, side by side. same with all our other periods...

When the day was over, they gave us homework. Homework? On the FIRST day? Oh My God! But the best thing, was the Jacks asked me to study at there place. so we walked to my house and I told my mom i was going to the Jacks house. We walk because none of is had bought a car yet.

When we got there, Gilinsky asked me "does this candle smell good to you?" And stuck a candle in my face. "Mhmm!" I said really fast. We both cracked up laughing...

I followed him upstairs and we sat on his floor in his room. "So..." He said instead of doing homework. We reallly dont do homework. We are the smarter once then most of these people...

......

Skipping time, when i was at his door step, we looked at each other for a second. Then we both started leaning in. Then his lips touched mine. I kissed him back and after a few seconds,  we seperated. "Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked.

"I would love too." I say. Then i wave and walk home.