Chapter 2

Well, today, we are going on a date!! I am super excited. so at school, was just a normal day, but when I got home, i took a shower. then i put on eyeliner and mascara and some foundation and concealer. When I did my hair, i braided it and put it in a bun. then i put on black high waist skinny jeans, and a purple crop top. since it was still summer, i thought we were maybe going to swim, so i put my black bikini in my purse.

My shoes were purple vans. I had a purple beanie on. i decided to look and see if my gauges were healed yet. They were!! Now I can stretch them to my 4g. so I went ahead and did that waiting for time to pass.

Then I went downstairs and brushed my teeth in our regular bathroom. i hugged my mom and she hugged me back. "have fun on your date, sweetie. And dont do any funny buisness!!" She said as I walked out of the door.

I saw jack in a car coming my way. he gets out and hugged me. "hi." I say. "hi. you look beautiful." he says. "thanks." i reply

He walks me to the car side and opens and closed the door for me. then he walked around and got in on his side.

"Who's car is this?"i ask him. "Mine. i just got it yesterday when you left." he said i nod and he starts driving.

When we were in the car, he ended up holding my hand. when we got there, we were at the mall. there isn't a pool there so i ended up pulling out my bikini and putting it in the seat. He looked at me like i was weird. " what? You have never seen a bikini that isn't on a girl?" I ask. He shook his head and we walked in the mall.

When I saw Starbucks, i ran towards there still holding Jacks hand. "white girl." jack whispered in my ear in a high pitch voice. "sexy eyebrow boy." i whisper to him in the same high voice.

We laugh and i buy me a vanilla bean frappuchino with extra whip cream. then jack doesn't get anything. I think he got water. I dont know..

When he took me home, i ended up with a few shirts from the store. "thanks for tonight." i said when we were at the door step holding hands. "No problem. anything for my lady." He said with a cheesy smile. i smile and he kisses me. i kiss him back and i go inside and he goes to his car.

I walk upstairs and fall into my bed and go to sleep.....