Always Yours

Hello everyone I republish this story on my new wattpad a/c as my old a/c was unable to login due to some issues. So I hope you guys will support me as my previous a/c stories. And yes my both ongoing stories YOU & ME | AAIN_WRITES and ALWAYS YOURS will be publish on my new a/c AAIN_WRITES1, INSHA ALLAH.

Thanks for the love and support.

Disclaimer 

No part of the story will be copied and paste on any other sites or even Wattpad. This my own story dont try to steal.
Its my hardwork on plot and imagination of the story.

                         🔴🔴🔴

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the Author Aain.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters businesses, places, events and incidents are either are the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblence to persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.
                      🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Will you marry me ? "

"What you just proposed me ?

Are you mad ?

Being a father of a cute daughter you wanna marry me ?

Me ? the Ceo of Ilm Institution."

She does'nt know how to react on this proposal.

"Riza listen to me first....don't be judgemental...."

While on the other hand he tried to explain his views...

Will Riza accept his proposal and be his second wife...? to know more stay connected..