Chapter Seven

| C H A P T E R  S E V E N |

B L A I R S | P O V

Day One:

It's been one day of this horrendous game that i so stupidly came up with and as you can tell i'm already regretting it. I mean i haven't had one single bit of time to myself cause asswipe Adrian has not left my side since he arrived at school, and not only that is annoying me but the constant stares from our student body about our appearence together. I mean i swear every single girl in this bloody school is out to get me with torches and pick forks because of everyones sudden interest in me and Adrian. Also If i have to answer another person questioning this so called 'couple bullshit' i'm gonna puke or self combust. 

I can't even begin to fathom why every girl dreams to be stuck with this drop kick have you witnessed how this guy eats it's like his one of those hungry boys off Oliver Twist and mind you his messy as hell. Also he is completely loved up on his self and anytime he sees his reflection he looks at it for a good minute admiring himself which isn't so bad for me as i make sure to slap/punch/ or kick him in this sort of circumstance.

"Yo Blair!" Miles yells disrupting my rant in my head about douche bag and pretty much everyone in the hallway. I stop and look around to find where he is and find his precense behind me slowly walking up to me.

"Hey Miles long time no see!" I say with a bit more enthusiam then i usually do. To be honest i'm actually relieved to see those bright greens eyes of his even though his looking so serious at me. 

"Spill now" he blurts out in a hurried rush as he pulls onto my hand and drags me through the halls outside to a bench and sits us down.

"Spill what?" I ask confused and brush my hair out of my face.

"You and Adrian the whole fucking school won't shut up about you guys being the hottest new thing and other crap like that. I nearly passed out when i heard this and now here i am asking for you to spill because i have to be hullicinating i mean you hate the guy" Miles rambles and i just watch his mouth as it moves so quickly, open, closed, open, closed.

"Chill Miles you don't want to have a panic attack now do we?" i roll my eyes and smile at him getting all worked up.

"Come on Blair!" he says impatient. 

"Okay, okay. So pretty much what happened was he came over to mine we played truth or dare then we went out to party, got drunk and then made a game, which is pretty much who ever falls in love loses, so we are like pretending to date sort of thing but not really we are just acting like it to see who will fall in love with the other person" Miles nods and breathes out a breath he was obviously holding in.

"Thank god for that i thought you two were like an actual thing even though you two would be like the hottest couple ever at Everly high but still you hate him with as much hate as lucifer towards god. Man don't scare me like that okay" he says happily but for some reason his eyes aren't matching up with his smile and i'm starting to think there's something up but choose to ignore it.

"I could never actually date that so called being i mean its like dating a fucking pig no way in bloody hell would that ever happen for real, that's kind of why we made the game because i'm sure as hell not falling for that"

"If you do i will punch you well not really but you know what i'm saying" he says defensive. 

"There will be no fighting involved i can tell you that right now" i smile at him and grab my phone to check my messages.

New Message:

asshole: Where are you class is about to start bitch?