IV

PLAY THE SONG -----> RUNAWAY by the corrs

I'm here walking down the aisle, perishing every moment of it. I saw everyone smiling, our families, our friends. I looked straight ahead, I saw her smiling back at me. A smile that lights up my whole world. A smile that made my heart melt. A smile that took all my pains away before. Before I knew it, I was already near the altar, and I went directly to my place. Our wedding? NO.

I looked at my friends' faces and they we're all happy and in tears. It's not the first wedding in our barkada but every wedding is different and that made it more memorable for us. We were there for each other when we were still single, during the courting stage, their dates, during the wedding day and soon during the first cry of their first born baby. And now a new chapter in our life will open, we will still definitely be here for each other. We got each other's back.. For better and for worse.

The church door opens slowly. I saw her in her beautiful cream wedding dress. I can't help but to smile. I know she waited for this for so long and at this very date at this very moment she will now be wed to her dream guy, her forever. As she walks down the aisle, I hear sobbing and awes from the guests. You can see the joy in their families' eyes. I looked around, I saw my bandmates wiping of their tears at hindi ko na rin namalayan na umiiyak na rin pala ako. Tears of joy.

Totoo nga na you're the prettiest on your wedding day. My sister from another mother, I'm just so happy for her. Gorgeous! The best word that describes her at this very moment. I looked at Miguel, I could see tears streaming down his face. Paolo, his bestman, is there beside him, comforting him, Migs is at his happiest, Karelle arrived where Miguel is standing.

The ceremony was very solemn. Their families and closest friend were the only one whose invited. They preferred their wedding to be simple but very memorable, No media since our band is well known. The best part is yet to come. The kiss.

Everyone is on their feet and applauding, asking the newly weds to kiss again.

Toni: so 2 down na, who's next?

Jam: definitely not me.

Agnes: really?

Jam: really agnes

Pat: infairness naman sa atin ha, walang palya 2 consecutive years ng may kinakasal sa atin

Toni: bakit ba hindi mo bigyan ng chance si poch? Nag work naman dati diba?

Jam: toni naman

Pat: malay mo naman kasi jam, but one thing's for sure, hindi titigil si poch hangga't hindi ka niya nakukumbinsi na magwo-work talaga kayo

Agnes: yes! Talk about efforts

Tuloy lang ang kwentuhan namin. Just being us. Naputol lang ang paguusap namin ng tawagin kami ng photographer para sa picture taking.

We stayed a little longer kahit tapos na yung reception. Not long after ay nagkanya-kanyang uwi na rin kami. Nakakapagod pero sobrang saya ng araw na 'to for us.