Hello~

Yes, I am alive :)

Guys, I deeply apologize if I left you hanging for almost a year. 

I actually have already written chapters and plots in my notes app and I was too lazy to transfer them in Microsoft Word or draft it here in Wattpad and I've learned my lesson! Because all of it was deleted😭

I was so devastated all of my work went down in the drain (even my one shots of Lucas and Athy and many more unpublished stories stored all in my notes app) So, I decided to take a break off any social medias and whatnot and ignored all notifications (really sorry hahaha) . I was also in my senior year at that time so it was quite hectic. 

And its been so long since I've written anything since that happened.

And then one day, I finally decided to open my account and I was so surprised of all the comments and views this story got. Reading your comments requesting for an update made me feel so bad it gave me the motivation to start again. 

My writing has been rusty so be gentle in criticizing if needed!😂 (English is also not my first language hahaha) 

There has also been a lot of changes of plot in the manhwa (like anastacius and claude's relationship, more background info of claude's mother (I noticed my mistake I forgot that she was killed by anastacius sorry about that hahaha) and Im still thinking whether I'll keep the original "the brothers has always hated each other" or ride along the new plot of them actually being cute brothers until shit happened. 

It was mentioned in the manhwa before that "Athy is brazen, she must've got that from Diana"

Our lovely mama will have a similar personality as Athy. Lively, cheerful, relaxed, likes teasing and more! She's also brave and strong and that's one of the many reasons Claude loves Diana (and attracted because Diana was never intimidated by Claude) 

And about Lily! Of course I'd still want her to be with Athy (and Diana and Felix) So I made her and Diana bffs! (Im not sure if this is canon since I have never read the first volume of the Korean novel, but I did see some extra Lily and Diana scenes in the hardcopy of the manhwa. I think Lily was not just a fan, I think they knew each other at least? I'll place a picture here if I can once I find it in my thousand photos of screenshots) 

Oh and of course we'll keep our best boi Lucas! And Athy will also not remain powerless throughout the whole story don't worry (Yes, Lucas ate baby athy's mana but I have more plans😂) 

Also get ready, the next chapter will have some Roger Alpheus scenes. Sharpen those knives right now! 

Pray that I remain motivated and keep updating!😂

Thank you and stay safe everyone! <3