Summer River Camp

Daisy Roberts was being sent to a camp for the summer whilist her mother was off abroad for 6 weeks with her new husband, she meets the guy she had always dreamed off, and the bitches who want her to be in misery. Read to find out {this is a rough blurb}

"Look Daisy, WE HAVE been through this already, you are going to summer camp wether you like it or not, i've paid for the six weeks and i'm off to the airport tomorrow afternoon after i've dropped you off there!" My mum shouted, I groaned, she gave me a glare.

"Have you packed 6 weeks of clothing?!" 

"Erm, no." I told her, she glared at me her eyes piecering through mine.

"Well i sugges-" She began shouting.  "Ok! ok! ok! ok! I'm on it motherrr." I interupted, walking towards my bedroom, I slammed the door open sighing. "Fuck my life." I whispered under my breath, i opened my wadrobe. "6 weeks of clothing, are you actually kidding me, ill need like a 100 outfits." I sighed more, i looked at the time, 10:30pm. Well this isn't going to take all the night. 

I grabbed everything out of my wadrobe, well its hot so ill put all shorts in, i then packed all my t-shirts and vests, along with my knickers, and 5 thongs, i dont usually wear thongs but i have to with my tight shorts, i have to stand my whole hand up my arse to get the knicker out. 

It wasn't until 12am i had managed to hopefully get all i needed, i had two huge suitcases, it looked like i was going on holiday myself. 

I jumped into my bed, switching my electric blanket on, this better be worth it.

~

"Get up sweetheart!" My mother was all dressed, and looked bright and fresh, the smell of Dior overwhelmed my nose, I could taste it in my mouth. 

"W-what time is?" I yawned.

"10am, i suggest you get ready were setting off in an hour." She told me, and walked off.

I yawned again, getting up, i grabbed an outfit, and went to take a shower.

Afterwards i blowdryed my hair, and adding my basic makeup, hm i should put a little more effort in, seeing as i want to make a good first impression, i add extra mascara and a thicker line of eyeliner, and smokey eyeshadow.

By the time i was all ready, i had 5 minutes to have breakfast, i quickly brushed my teeth as much as i hate eating after i brushed i honestly can not be arrsed trekking upstairs just to brush my teeth. I got down stairs to see my mother and her husband - Gareth, cuddling and sharing kissies, as disgusting as it was, i was a little jealous to see them so happy, and i would love to have what they have, i grabbed bread and popped in into thet toaster, i turned around to see my mother gleaming,

"You look gorgeous hunny." My mother smiled giving me a hug , i guess there was advantages with her being married shes been so happy lately.

"Aha thanks," I replied, buttering my toast.

"Right!" She said cheerifully checking her watch, "It's time to go!" She squeauled, Gareth helped me  move the luggage into the car, i chucked on my hollister cardigan, grabbing my ipod and blackberry and ear phones, i sat in the back, it felt so werid, normally im the one in the front playing around with the music on the radio, Gareth was driving, he switched on the radio, and then mum suddenly put a disk in, ah cant be arssed with love songs.

"Away we go!" Gareth said, starting the car, i plug my earphones in and listen to my type of music.

Wiley - Can you hear me

The journey was slow, we had to travel 2 hours away from our hometown, and it had only been 15 minutes and i was dosing off,

"Hunny!" I could hear shouts in the background, i woke up from my 2 second sleep and switched my music off,