Contest 1: Star Wars Prequel Trilogy

Okay, this is my first time doing something like this, so bear with me here please... the first contest is going to be Star Wars prequel themed. Here are the requirements:
- It must be within the prequel trilogy.
- It must involve both Anakin and Padmè, though they don't need to be loving on each other. (There can be other characters too, though they aren't required, it would certainly make it more interesting! You could even make your own characters if you like!)
- It must have an action element. I think you know what I mean.
- Minimum of 5 parts, Maximum of 20 parts. (Minimum word count for each part: 450-500 words. Maximum is 2500. I think you guys can work with that, right?
- Deadline is August 24, 2020.
- Maximum number of entries is 25.

NOTE: If I get 24 entries before the deadline, then I will close the first contest, and announce the winners.

There will be 12 winners to the contest (the other half will, sadly, be eliminated), and the winning books of round 1 will be determined by which 12 best meet the criteria of judgement, and abide by the requirements. The criteria is:
- Action Element
- Element of Suspense
- Element of Emotion
- Element of Surprise (plot twist)
Each round will cut down on half of the participants. Until we are down to 6. Once that happens, I will partner you with one of the remaining contestants, the two of you will work together to create a peice of writing for the round, and then two pairs of the original three will be eliminated, leaving two people left in the contest. In the final round, you and your partner will work against each other, to see who the final winner will be.
This is just for fun, of course, so don't take it too seriously. I am not going to lecture you if you don't meet one of the criteria. If the story is good, and it follows the main criteria and requirements, regardless of whether or not it broke one rule, I may count it as a win. But that also depends on how many rules you break, so this fact will not work in most cases. I will only accept it if it is your own original work, and if you did it on your own. And though I trust all of you, and have complete faith that you would never do something like that, please don't steal another author's work. If you need inspiration, look at the writing prompts that I will put up tonight. If you want to enter, dm me, and when you are done with your entry, dm it to me. I hope you guys can join! Good luck, and may the Force be with you...always.