Writing Prompt D. Contest 1

"Where are we going Ani?" Padmè asked as Anakin dragged her up the hill with her eyes closed.
"You'll see..." he said to her. He dragged her to the top, and the most beautiful view awaited them. He took out a small cylinder of metal. A lightsaber. He spun Padmè around.
"Okay, open your eyes." She saw the view of the golden sun setting over the lush green hills.
"Oh, Anakin! It's so beautiful!"
"That's not the real surprise. Happy anniversary!" He took out the lightsaber, and handed it to her.
"But, you need this--" she tried to give it back.
"No," he said. "I need this." He pulled out his own lightsaber, and ignited the blue blade. He showed off a few flourishes.
"That one's yours. Turn it on." She ignited it, and the most beautiful orange blade illuminated her face.
"Why are you giving this to me?" She extinguished the blade.
"Put your hand on the ground." She did so.
"Close your eyes." She did so.
"Reach out." She did so.
"What do you see?"
"Day, night. Life, death. Peace, war--"
"Behind that."
"I see...balance."
"Reach out with your feelings." The rocks, and shells on the ground moved upward. They stayed suspended in midair until she opened her eyes. They abruptly clattered to the soily ground. Anakin smiled.
"I knew it." He said.
A/n: sorry if this was a little long! I just kind of wanted another Prompt!