7/22/2020

I WANNA START THIS OFF BY SAYING I AM NOT A DOCTOR, SO IF THIS INFO IS WRONG LET ME KNOW POLITELY. I WILL PUT THIS WARNING AT THE END ALSO, THAT WAY YOU CAN'T COME AT ME AND TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU THAT I COULD BE WRONG!!!!

This is gonna be like a diary kind of thing, the only difference is, I might actually publish this and let people see how annoying my friends and family can be. 

This day is gonna start off just great. It's actually a Wednesday, so it's hump day, yay. This week was off to a bad start though. On Sunday my mom had to leave town for a week, so I'm home alone until this Friday. Exciting, yes. But I hate being alone because I never feel safe. Normally I don't lock the back door (which is right next to my bedroom) but while she's gone for more than one night I tend to do that so I can feel a little safer. 

So now for more back story. Kaile, she's 17 turning 18 next month on the 13th. I love her to death, but she can be so annoying. I met her sophmore year when she moved to my town and started going to school with me. I am one year younger than her, but she's practically my sister. We have a lot of similar interests. She lost her virginity that same year cos of one of our classmates (he tries to fuck every girl he sees). It wasn't considered rape, so she just let it go. 

Her and I both have boyfriends and we both lost our virginity. Not the worst thing in the world. We always make sure to have protected sex, so the chances of getting pregnant are so slim. We both take birth control and we use condoms. Well, I guess her and her boyfriend haven't used one in a couple of weeks. My boyfriend and I have gone awhile without using one too, but I still take birth control. 

She's been asking me questions about pregnancy and stuff. I will admit, I've never gone through pregnancy, but I do know a lot of the stuff she needed help with. She wanted to know how easy it is to get pregnant. She didn't ask that, but all her questions added up equals that. So I did some research and used past experience. As long as you take birth control and use a condom almost all the time, your chances of pregnancy is basically non-existent. If you don't use a condom but still take birth control, your chances are less than 2% depending on what you use for birth control. The pill is 2%, the shot is 0%, and the rod in your arm is also 0% I think (don't remember this exactly cos I ruled it out when I was given the option). 

She's been missing her period for four days. I looked it up, stress, all birth controls, and pregnancy can effect your period. I asked her if she takes her pill every day, yes she does. So it could just simply be her birth control affecting her. She's been stressed to the max cos her boyfriend can be a dick sometimes. Stress is really bad for you. It can even effect your pregnancy which is horrible. Obviously pregnancy effects your period, if you don't know why, you really shouldn't be getting pregnant. 

So going back these past few weeks, Kaile would come over and complain about how her boyfriend doesn't listen to her, and he is always out with his friends but won't call her until like 1 or 2 am. So, I've been hearing about all her problems with him, and she's definitely stressed. That's her number one problem, but she doesn't listen to me when I recommend leaving him. 

Birth control fucks with your hormones, so obviously it's gonna effect your period. It's gonna make you think you're late, but in reality, it's just adjusting you period to follow the weeks they give you for the pills. I don't know exactly how the shot and the rod effect your period because I take the pill too. 

She texted me this morning (the fourth day her period has been late) asking how many pregnancy tests she should take. I said about 3 of them, but it's a little early since she doesn't even have the symptoms. I know the test can determine four days after, but it's still a little early to be freaking out. Some birth control can make your period a month late. I told her this, and she insists that she needs to take these tests cos she's sure she's pregnant. I've missed my period for almost two months, and guess what? I'm not pregnant. She says her mom is freaking out too, but her mom is Catholic and she freaks out over the small things. 

Kaile is literally not listening to anything I say, even when I look up other people's experiences. She is insisting that she's gonna end up pregnant, even though she has less than a 2% chance. Have you ever heard of someone getting pregnant while on birth control and is always using a condom? Not normally, cos they have double protection. Yes, not using a condom raises the chances. But only to 2%. Using a condom eliminates that chance. That's why it's recommended you use a condom even on birth control! 

I'm just sick and tired of people asking for my opinion and then turning around and ignoring all of my proof that I'm right! I don't normally act like this, but when I have hard facts that prove you wrong, you need listen and understand I'm saying this because you need to understand you're overreacting. 

I've missed my period this last month, but I'm not freaking out that I'm pregnant cos the odds are the birth control is messing with my hormones and it could be stress. I've been stressing about a lot of things lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if my period comes in the next week or two. Pregnancy isn't always missing your period, my doctor even told me, when your on your period, there's still a chance your pregnant. But there are ways of finding out. The way you bleed really shows if your pregnant or not. 

I love knowing all this information, because it is so useful. This all is good evidence to show whether or not you're pregnant. And for anyone that thinks they are, talk to your doctor, take a test. Do something to figure out if you are or not. Answer these next questions if you've missed your period for awhile: 

How stressed have you been? A) really stressed B) a little stressed C) zero stress

If you answered A, you probably just need to wait and figure out how to fix your stress. If you said B, there is a chance you're pregnant. If you said C you definitely need to figure out if it's something else or if you're pregnant. 

Do you take birth control? If yes, do you take it every night or sometimes skip a night and have to double up the next night? 

If every night, you're pretty safe and your chances are slim. If you have to double up the next night, there's a high chance you can get pregnant. 

Do you use a condom? If no, do you take birth control? 

If you answered no to both of these questions, you're probably pregnant. If you said yes to the first one, your chances are small but still pretty high. If you said yes to both, you should be fine. If you said no to the first one and yes to the second, you should talk to your doctor. 

All of these factors effect your period, it isn't always that your pregnant. 

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, SO THIS INFORMATION COULD BE FALSE. THIS IS GOING OFF WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MY DOCTOR AND JUST BY LOOKING UP INFORMATION. IF YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY AND I END UP BEING WRONG, DO NOT ATTACK ME! I HAVE PUT THIS IN TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM NOT TRAINED IN THIS FIELD, THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE AND MY TINY KNOWLEDGE. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF ANY OF THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SO I CAN CHANGE IT. BUT DO NOT HARASS ME IF IT IS WRONG, I'M AM ONLY ASKING FOR A CORRECTION!!! AGAIN, I AM NOT A DOCTOR, SOME OF THIS INFORMATION COULD BE WRONG AND I WILL OWN UP TO THAT.