Chapter one

~Lisa pov~

I seriously don't wanna get up right now.. why? Cause it's fricking 5am boooo. But knowing that chipmunk aka my bestie rosie she's gonna wake me up in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

I hear the sound of chaeyoung knocking on the door and hear her opening it. "Lisa wake up we have to go to inkigayo. Get. Uppppppp." I pretended that I was still sleeping and I let out a groan and lightly shifted on my bed.

Next thing I know my blankets were ripped away from me and she aggressively opened the curtains while laughing at my face. "Good morning 'sunshine' haha your face I can't hahaha"

I softly rolled my eyes at her and did my big stretch you know that one where you look like you're having a seizure? Yeah that one. "Why must you torture me chae? The sun isn't even out yet.."

Chae lightly slaps the back of my head and rolls her eyes while dragging me out of my bed. "We gotta go Lisa pabo or did you lose your hearing? Omo Lisa is olddddd" she playfully gasps at me and pushes me in the bathroom while slamming the door shut behind her leaving me kinda trapped. "Get ready we leave in 15 minutes. Let's gooooo"

I yelled at her for not waking me up earlier and I quickly got my morning business done and ran out the bathroom to see all my members looking at me with straight faces then they all burst out laughing. "What's so funny huh?" I asked in confusion.

Jennie point to the lower half of my body and said "are you really gonna go out in public with only your boxers on lili? Hahaha" I quickly look down and realize that I do not have pants on and I run straight to my room almost tripping on my way.

Five minutes later we're all outside getting into our van and me still being embarrassed I lifted my hoodie over my head and sunk into the chair.

It's hectic in here since a lot of idols are having comebacks along with us, I got all my makeup done and I'm all dressed but we go up in 30 minutes so I'm gonna sneak off and find some choco milk since we ran out. Such a bummer.

While I was turning a corner I bumped into someone and I quickly bowed and apologized over and over. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry" with my head still facing the floor I felt a soft hand push my shoulders up and make me stand up straight. I looked at the girl in a little shock.

"I-Irene unnie" I could feel a small blush appear on my cheeks as she looks at me with a small smile.

"Well this is a nice surprise Lisa oppa~" she tells me with a small smirk dangling on her lips and I softly smile at her.

Before you get things confused Irene and I have this thing where we low key flirt with each other but that's about it but today is the day I ask for her number cause damn I will make her my wife for sure.

"You wouldn't happen to find any choco milk on your way here would you?" I asked while I slowly and softly grab her hand with my finger tips and make a show of softly grabbing her hand. I smile wide when I see a blush appear on Irene's face.

"Sadly I haven't oppa but I know something that would be better than choco milk" I softly tilt my head in a silent question of asking her what it is. "Would you like my number?"

I nod my head like a mad man and reached for my phone but I realized that I don't have it and I looked at her sheepishly. "Ah unnie I don't have my phone on me.." she smiles wide at me and grabs her phone and hands it to me.

"Then put in your number and I'll send you a text" I softly let go of her hand and take her phone then put in my number and saved my name as "My husband pabo❤️" I smiled at her then looked at the time a saw I have ten minutes till I have to be on the stage and I quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran.

"Shoot me a text unnie! See you later!"

~Irene pov~

"Shoot me a text unnie! See you later!"

I lightly shake my head and looked at my phone and smiled at what Lisa saved her name as. I softly whispered under my breath "yes you will be my husband you big pabo" I walked back to the dressing room with a bounce in my step while thinking of that cutie named Lisa Manoban.

I opened a chat with her and I sent a text to her phone.

Irene-
Yah pabo lets get choco milk tomorrow? ❤️

I smiled and turned my phone off with a warm feeling in my heart. Damn you Lisa Manoban, you're mine. The property of bae Joohyun.