so...

Um, hi🤠

I'm just gonna get right to it and say that I'm going to rewrite this fic.

I finally figured out the reason I cannot update this fic properly

There's so many plot holes.

I sat back and was thinking about this fic, and I realized there were so many unanswered questions. Like how come the twins conveniently have a spellbook in their attic? Why are Changbin and Ryujin so attached to the Hwangs already? Why did I make Yeji friendless (minus Lia, but she hadn't showed up yet)? How exactly could the Hwangs keep the demons back on earth without Jae coming for them over and over again?

Seungmin kissing Hyunjin happened way too fast. Like I should've waited a chapter or two before them kissing or Seungmin confessing. There was also supposed to be another war but it feels so out-of-place. And I could've written the Hwangs as siblings a bit better.

There was also barely any plot. It read like:
- Hwangs summoned demons
- demons stayed for like a week
- demons hurt Hwangs D:
- demons go back to Hell
- Hwangs rescue demons
- they live happily ever after :D

That...looks bad. Even for someone who just writes fics for fun, that was so awful.

SO👏

I've decided to rewrite this story🤠

I'm not sure if I'll delete the stuff I have so far and just re-do everything, or I leave this up and start fresh. It's up to you guys because I'm fine with whatever.

However, I really liked writing Jae's character and his interactions with Younghyun, Changbin and Ryujin's love for potatoes, how Heaven is set up, and some other bits and pieces that were perfect that I want to re-use.

So, yeah. I'm sorry if you liked this version, but I cannot continue writing it because it's not that good and it's going absolutely nowhere.

Just let me know if I should delete the chapters and restart here, or keep this up and start on a clean slate.

Thanks for understanding!💕